Agrarian Skies: Sugar High

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
This thread is relevant to my interests. Goreae, you have anything against my doing some Sugar High videos when you feel the quests and map are no longer in a "beta" state?
I should add that to the OP. I encourage people to make LPs. And the quests aren't even in alpha yet. I'm planning at least 8 groups, and I've only done the one.

PurpleMentat

Jul 29, 2019
I should add that to the OP. I encourage people to make LPs. And the quests aren't even in alpha yet. I'm planning at least 8 groups, and I've only done the one.
Awesome. I'll keep an eye out here for when you are looking to get some testing or it's ready for showing off on YouTube.

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
Sure. My accent isn't exactly ideal for narration.
Alright, made 2 basic recordings. The quality is crap as I made it with my phone (my good mike isn't working) but you get the gist of it. I reworded it a bit to make it sound a bit less awkward.
Download

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I made a thing:

Sugar High.png

Reactions: SkeletonPunk

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Something @Jadedcat did. Ranks are based on trophy points. My like/post ratio is actually surprisingly good.
yeah yours is amazing, mine is about 1:4. But considering this is the first, and most likely only, forum or social network i have been in I would say i am a lot more popular than i ever thought i would be.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
2014-05-31_22.29.31.png

First quest line unlocked by the factories group. All candy. All the time. You need to supply barrels to store it in because candy doesn't really need to be stored in any special way.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
yeah yours is amazing, mine is about 1:4. But considering this is the first, and most likely only, forum or social network i have been in I would say i am a lot more popular than i ever thought i would be.
There's an explanation for that. I used to have like 1500 messages, then everyone had their post counts knocked down. I think it was posts in forum games stopped counting towards your total. I still had a bunch of likes, but like 100 posts.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
There's an explanation for that. I used to have like 1500 messages, then everyone had their post counts knocked down. I think it was posts in forum games stopped counting towards your total. I still had a bunch of likes, but like 100 posts.
my posts went all the way down to 0 :(

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
i asked my sister if she could make a banner thing, she is currently an artist at an art school, she is an amazing drawer[DOUBLEPOST=1401594540][/DOUBLEPOST]
also wtf is a popular member is that new?
Just for clarity, I'm talking about the icon for the first page in the book. It's not necessary, but it's nice to have.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
Looks wonderful, but I'm not probably not going to use it unless @Morvelaira and @Jadedcat approve. It's rather similar to the other home sweet home so I feel a tad uncomfortable using it.

I feel a little squicky about it too. I won't say I disapprove, but I don't really approve either. Adding the extra lake is a reducing the difficulty too - though I don't know the aims of this re-mix as it were.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I feel a little squicky about it too. I won't say I disapprove, but I don't really approve either. Adding the extra lake is a reducing the difficulty too - though I don't know the aims of this re-mix as it were.
I will make something else if you don't approve of it (which it sounds like you don't). Just need to think of something...

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
OOOOOOOO! See thosee Gummi Bears? I got those in the mod, and now they are in your map! So Cool!