[1.6.x] Thaumcraft 4.0.5b Research Cheat Sheet - 1Mil Views!! - Topic above me is a doodoo head. HA!

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
Dire just did a splotlight for some of the recent additions, I will admit I thought he didn't have the up to date one that added the trunk but he managed to save it and showed the latest before the video ended. Those void jars... So much win.

Reactions: Succubism

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
So it's like a cross between Barrels and Iron Chests? That's cool. But I must stress my modlist is more on the adventure side of the modpack spectrum.
I'd be interested to see how someone can get more than 1024 stacks of anything with just an arcane bore.

pretty much, but if you install it you can see some WIP items, including a mini barrel

mHLrLeT.gif

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
So it's like a cross between Barrels and Iron Chests? That's cool. But I must stress my modlist is more on the adventure side of the modpack spectrum.
I'd be interested to see how someone can get more than 1024 stacks of anything with just an arcane bore.
I feel like I'd prove you wrong with that. =p I made four pickaxes of the core just to cycle for my bore so I could just hammer out bunches of material. But I usually had to much cobble and I filled up my diamond chest for cobble alone and had to start throwing it out... =<

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like I'd prove you wrong with that. =p I made four pickaxes of the core just to cycle for my bore so I could just hammer out bunches of material. But I usually had to much cobble and I filled up my diamond chest for cobble alone and had to start throwing it out... =<
A barrel that holds 1024 stacks is nothing compared to a diamond chest. Plus I'd like to know who makes it their job to collect that much cobble. The extra utilities trash can is in the pack for removing junk too.

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
A barrel that holds 1024 stacks is nothing compared to a diamond chest. Plus I'd like to know who makes it their job to collect that much cobble. The extra utilities trash can is in the pack for removing junk too.
I kinda discovered I'm someone that can burn through cobble so I kinda hesistate to throw the stuff out. Especailly with carpenters blocks in the pack, then I can make colored stone bricks. Colored cobble didn't look to bad either... I feel like it's sorta become pointless to question how much of something someone could want when it comes to minecraft... Iron Foundry? 7000 iron ingots an hour... Why? Because I wanted it. Quintuple compressed cobblstone? I hate being wasteful. Squidfarm? What if I wanted to make black stained clay or glass. ;p Not to mention how much ink is used in Thaumcraft and Ars magica.

I don't care how easy it is to get, I'm going to store as much of it as I can. =D Even if it's cobble. =p

Also I guess I'm just thinking of my recent playthrough where I actually managed to progress without something making it feel less fun. The most we had for storage was iron chests, And we didn't have extra utilities either. They didn't want piping automation.

ShayneJud

Jul 29, 2019
I have the Discoverys for the Quartz Wand Core and the Blaze Rod Wand Core, yet I am unable to "learn" them. I get the the "You do not have all the knowledge reuired to understand this" message. Although, I DO have the Greatwood Wand Core. So, is this "cheat sheet" accurate? Do I also have to craft a Greatwood Wand Code? Thanks for any advice.

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
I have the Discoverys for the Quartz Wand Core and the Blaze Rod Wand Core, yet I am unable to "learn" them. I get the the "You do not have all the knowledge reuired to understand this" message. Although, I DO have the Greatwood Wand Core. So, is this "cheat sheet" accurate? Do I also have to craft a Greatwood Wand Code? Thanks for any advice.
Do you have infusion crafting unlocked?

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Focus Pouch Convinient container for your foci.
Research
: Instrumentum - Pracantatio - Vacuos
Required Research: Wand Foci
Recipe: [ x ]
Nature: Focus Containers
Description:
Once you have gathered a sizable collection of foci it is quite annoying to carry them all with you. This pouch solves that problem.
Whenever you change the focus on your wand, it'll check this pouch first and any GOCI that get removed will be placed inside it first. You can also right-click the pouch to place or remove foci by hand.

Golem Armor Its clobbering time
Research
: Lucrum - Metallum -Telum
Required Research: (Lost Research)
Recipe: [ x ]
Nature: Golem Upgrade: Damage Resistance
Description:
The armored PLAYING grants the golem wearing it increased resistance to physical harm. Unfortunately the additional protection comes at a cost, as all the heavy ironmongery will slow it down.
Unofficial spell checker reporting for duty.

Golem Mace and Golem Armor are exactly the same...

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
The cheat sheet like everything else has a margin of error, however the recipes for your cores have changed. They now require Infusion to craft and therefore require infusion to 'learn'.
I'll update the cheat sheet now to reflect that.
Unofficial spell checker reporting for duty.

Golem Mace and Golem Armor are exactly the same...
Thank you for your efforts. Are these spelling corrections accurate to how it's displayed in the thaumonomicon?
Hi all
just whanted to share the osmotic enchanter research...
Auram / Praecantation / Tenebrae

And thanks for the list
Thanks for this, however the Osmotic Enchanter isn't part of Thaumcraft 4 but part of Thaumic Tinkerer v2.
There is a seperate cheat sheet for TTx2 which you can find below and on the front page. You'll find that entry on there.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-6-x-thaumic-tinkerer-v2b33-research-cheat-sheet.32743/

ShayneJud

Jul 29, 2019
The cheat sheet like everything else has a margin of error, however the recipes for your cores have changed. They now require Infusion to craft and therefore require infusion to 'learn'.
I'll update the cheat sheet now to reflect that.

Cool, thats what I'm missing!

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
So quick announcement guys. I now have access to the Magicality pack of the ATLauncher, thanks to Haighyorkie. I'll be redesigning it over the next few weeks and releasing that pack. Hopefully all goes well.