[1.6.x] Thaumcraft 4.0.5b Research Cheat Sheet - 1Mil Views!! - Topic above me is a doodoo head. HA!

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Infused Scribing Tools More ink for the masses
Research: Cognitio - Tenebrae - Vacuous
Required Research: Infusion
Recipe: [ x / refill ]
Nature: Bigger Ink Pot. :B
Description:
By inscribing a standard set of Scribing Tools with the essence of the void you have found a way to make it hold more ink inside it.
(Note: This may or may not render in the table due to a thing in Thaumcraft, if they don't, it'll be fixed next TC version)

Thaumic Rehabilitator LEss cracks than a potato on a stick.

Research: Instrumentum - Fabrico - Ordo - Praecantatio
Required Research: Essentia Tubes - Infusion
Recipe: [ x ]
Nature: Tool Repair
Description:
You have created a new contraption to rehabilitate broken tools. By right clicking this block with a broken tool and hooking it to essentia tubes, it'll gather essentia to repair the tool.
The essentia that will repair, in order of least to most effective are Ordo, Fabrico and Instrumentum.
Looking at the block with goggles of revealing also shoes how worn down the item in it still is.

------------------

TT thread's updated.

Scribing Tools are in Basic Information
Rehabilitators are in Alchemy

Haighyorkie

Jul 29, 2019
ahhh Infused Scribing Tools...i'll admit i'm a little proud of my idea, it's mad the amount of scribing tools you run through. Resources or not, it's nice to stick something in there and be able to forget about it for a lot longer :)

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
ahhh Infused Scribing Tools...i'll admit i'm a little proud of my idea, it's mad the amount of scribing tools you run through. Resources or not, it's nice to stick something in there and be able to forget about it for a lot longer :)
I had a feeling it was what you mentioned. Good on you!

Haighyorkie

Jul 29, 2019
I shall be doing the rest of the items in videos tonight and then a full on non spoilery spotlight of TT2 after that also. For those who don't want to be spoilt :)

Reactions: Succubism

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
So, apparently I should get a Twitter.

This'll probably be the first time I actually use a social network.

the only social network site I ever used in my life was CU2, just because you could use some fancy-ass html codes back then.
also Succubism, seeing as your somewhat a staff member now, how about asking for a tutorial/guide category for on the forum? it'd be a perfect place for the guides that you make and allows others to write up guides about other mods aswell

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I have the twitters now.

the only social network site I ever used in my life was CU2, just because you could use some fancy-ass html codes back then.
also Succubism, seeing as your somewhat a staff member now, how about asking for a tutorial/guide category for on the forum? it'd be a perfect place for the guides that you make and allows others to write up guides about other mods aswell

I'm not a staff member persay, but I will mention it to the next one I see.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumic Rehabilitator LEss cracks than a potato on a stick.
Research: Instrumentum - Fabrico - Ordo - Praecantatio
Required Research: Essentia Tubes - Infusion
Recipe: [ x ]
Nature: Tool Repair
Description:
You have created a new contraption to rehabilitate broken tools. By right clicking this block with a broken tool and hooking it to essentia tubes, it'll gather essentia to repair the tool.
The essentia that will repair, in order of least to most effective are Ordo, Fabrico and Instrumentum.
Looking at the block with goggles of revealing also shoes how worn down the item in it still is.

how direwolf's reaction will be now that there's always a thaumcraft way of repairing items

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
5yNZZ.png

Is it weird that makes sense?

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Okay guys I asked Law about that subforum idea for tuts and guides. You're gon' have to talk to Slow or Captainnana about it.

As for me, I'm happy with my thread being at the top of the the mod discussion forums thank you. B]
Aw, man. I was totally planning to write an add-on to add a reinforced ink vial for the research table. :c
Blame Haighyorkie.

Reactions: SpitefulFox