[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

Fyrhtu

Jul 29, 2019
Well it seems I forgot to add bibliocraft to the server mods....
I seem to be missing something; I've added the bibliocraft for 1.64 zip to my server's Mods directory- shouldn't that fix the issue; or is there something I'm missing?

:Edit: Ah- it helps to actually put bibliocraft IN the mods folder...

Reactions: parcel31u

Moleculor

Jul 29, 2019
Okay. I'm stumped. The "Golem Factory" quest suggests I use "common elements" to synthesize netherrack. That part is easy: Dump a metric ton of cobble in to the decomposer, get a little silicon, iron, and oxygen out.

Use that to synthesize Netherrack. That part's simple.

What I don't understand is how to use Netherrack to get Soul Sand. Soul Sand requires Beryllium. Netherrack doesn't have Beryllium in it when decomposed. Ever.

... Never mind. Okay! So, for anyone stumped? You have to do something TO the Netherrack FIRST. There's your hint.

EDIT: Okay, you don't actually have to do anything. But doing something'll improve your chances a bit. Supposedly. I still haven't had any Beryllium come out yet, after about 50+ Netherrack.

Last edited:

Mount

Jul 29, 2019
2) Quest: Flux Mastery - I can not submit the fully charged resident flux capacitor. I also can not set the Quest delivery block to the quest and drop it into a hopper. The item is gone, but the quest does not complete.

What was suggest to me, and worked was this:

Put every flux-using item in your inventory into a chest. You don't want anything in inventory that consumes flux power. Then sneak-rightclick once while holding the cell to activate it (which would normally charge items in your inventory) and once more to deactivate it. The quest should now accept the cell.

jhultgre

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting crashes when I try to launch this pack. I even tried downgrading a few versions. I could use some help to get things working.
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Sorry :(

Time: 10/10/14 5:53 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/ReflectiveOperationException
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2446)
    at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2756)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:328)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:310)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.tryCreatingPacketHandler(NetworkModHandler.java:195)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.configureNetworkMod(NetworkModHandler.java:133)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.<init>(NetworkModHandler.java:102)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.registerNetworkMod(FMLNetworkHandler.java:263)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:519)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:102)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
    ... 41 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2446)
    at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2756)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:328)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:310)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.tryCreatingPacketHandler(NetworkModHandler.java:195)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.configureNetworkMod(NetworkModHandler.java:133)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.<init>(NetworkModHandler.java:102)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.registerNetworkMod(FMLNetworkHandler.java:263)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:519)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.8.5
    Java Version: 1.6.0_65, Apple Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
    Memory: 163066576 bytes (155 MB) / 266272768 bytes (253 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -XX:PermSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 57 mods loaded, 57 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    denLib{3.2.6} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DenEvents{1.0} [DenEvents] (DenEvents.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    bspkrsCore{v5.3(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.4]bspkrsCorev5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    bdlib{1.2.3.48} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.3.48.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    CarpentersBlocks{2.1.2} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v2.1.2 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (chisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CreeperCollateral{3.0.3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-1.6.4-3.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forestry{2.3.1.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    gendustry{1.1.3.78} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.3.78.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    HoloInventory{1.7.0.64} [HoloInventory] (HoloInventory-1.7.0.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.5)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM - The Journey (4.0.5).zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    inventorytweaks{1.57-dev} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.4-1.57-dev-b83.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Waila{1.5.1} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    JABBA{1.1.4} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    KeithyUtils{1.3} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils-1.6.4-1.3.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Lockdown{1.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Core{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Base{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Machines{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.115-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    minechem{5.05.88} [MineChem] (MineChem-5.0.5-RC2.jar) Unloaded
    MobProperties{0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties 0.2 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
    NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
    NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
    NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
    NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded
    NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded
    OpenMods{0.5.1} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.5.1.jar) Unloaded
    OpenBlocks{1.2.9} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.9.jar) Unloaded
    SpecialMobs{2.6} [Special Mobs] (SpecialMobs 2.6 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
    UtilityMobs{2.1} [Utility Mobs] (UtilityMobs 2.1 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
    WailaHarvestability{1.0.4} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.6.4-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded
    mod_ZanMinimap{Not available} [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    McMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded
    MSC{1.6.4.0} [Mob Spawn Controls] (MSC1v1.6.4.0.zip) Unloaded
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.219} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded
    Launched Version: 1.6.4
    LWJGL: 2.9.1
    OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 NVIDIA-8.16.77 310.40.00.20f04, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

OmegasParadox

Jul 29, 2019
It just happened again. I had completed the first two chapters to 94% and they both reset back to 50% and once completed quests are gone. These are not the repeatable ones I am talking about. wtf. Side quests also reset in the thermal expansion quest line again! I had 200M buckets of water collected and now that was for nothing. Luckily the abstactors and the mastery did not reset this time

tszaboo

Jul 29, 2019
Sugar cane > sugar > sucrose > carbon > charcoal > steam dynamo/survivalist generator (depending on what needs the power). But I have yet to need a ton of power.
I recieved a 32K slimeballs as a quest reward. Decomposing it yields like a billion coal.
But, here is my favorite automatic power generation: Aqueous accumulator -> glacial prewhatever -> snowballs -> decompose -> water -> melon -> culinary generator. A stack of water gives you some 400K RF and getting water is just too easy.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
It just happened again. I had completed the first two chapters to 94% and they both reset back to 50% and once completed quests are gone. These are not the repeatable ones I am talking about. wtf. Side quests also reset in the thermal expansion quest line again! I had 200M buckets of water collected and now that was for nothing. Luckily the abstactors and the mastery did not reset this time

Try looking in the config folder for HQM and replace the quest file with the back up quest file, though I have no idea what that will do.

I recieved a 32K slimeballs as a quest reward. Decomposing it yields like a billion coal.
But, here is my favorite automatic power generation: Aqueous accumulator -> glacial prewhatever -> snowballs -> decompose -> water -> melon -> culinary generator. A stack of water gives you some 400K RF and getting water is just too easy.

It's very easy to do silly things with minechem, though in ME^4 I'll change the new config in Minechem to use more power.

Jrh_62

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to "Cheat" and get infinite gold from the Pigman trophy and autonomous activators and my trophy disappeared. Do you know how you spawned the trophy in when you put it in the safe? Thanks!
Also I just got the hidden quest in pay to win. I was just curious to see what it did, I promise ;)

Laguy

Jul 29, 2019
Getting a crash using the auto-enchanter when connected to TE fluid ducts. Just connecting the conduit it is okay. Crash happens once you send fluid to the enchanter. Once game crashes it won't reopen (thank goodness I use a backup program). Pastebin for crash log is

http://pastebin.com/aCpwQP9g

I tried using Extra Utilities pipes and it works okay. Just thought I would pass this along.

CraftsmanChris

Jul 29, 2019
What are people doing for power generation? ...hang on, where can I even get mobs to spawn? Do they ONLY spawn inside the spatial pylon areas?

I actually built a good ol' fashion multi-block apple oak farm -> charcoal using redstone furnace -> steam dynamos w/ acc. acumulator -> hardened cell. Yeah lol I'm old school!

For a mob xp farm, I made an Ethos-style mob dropper that drops mobs 21 blocks onto an iron spike. I put a vacuum hopper next to the spike and hooked up a chest and a tank. This works really well as a passive mob grinder, and it collects some nice bows, armor, bread, and XP as well as much more. I use a barrel for the string and dirt so the chest doesn't fill up.

To address the bigger spiders that can't fit down the tube (somehow they spawn in a 1x1 even though I used slabs on the spawn pads!), I put 4 iron spikes on the 4 inner spawn pads to kill them, and their loot drops down. Nice feature about iron spikes, they don't destroy items it appears.

I built the dropper on top of the 128x128 chamber, then I unload the chamber if it's not lite up for max. spawning. I just recently put a 10x10 grass patch next to it and now I'm getting animal spawns.

I hope this helps someone, thanks again parcel31u for the pack.

Monkehhhh

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

The last quest in the decoration section of Pay to Win needs to be fixed. You can't claim the reward; I'm guessing the red lanterns don't stack. Not very game breaking but just some input! :)

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm stuck. I need lead.

I cleared out 90% of the inclusion chamber mining area, as well as a "secondary metals" mini spatial storage, and neither had lead.

I've been running around in Miners delight, and haven't seen any there either. Been dying and fighting a poison spider spawner for over an hour as well, but that's beside the point.

Which cube should I be checking for lead? I simply can't find any, and I need it for Minechem leaded box as well as for Soul sand.

CraftsmanChris

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm stuck. I need lead.

I cleared out 90% of the inclusion chamber mining area, as well as a "secondary metals" mini spatial storage, and neither had lead.

I've been running around in Miners delight, and haven't seen any there either. Been dying and fighting a poison spider spawner for over an hour as well, but that's beside the point.

Which cube should I be checking for lead? I simply can't find any, and I need it for Minechem leaded box as well as for Soul sand.

Miner's Delight has lead.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately the mod that adds octuple diamond/gold/iron blocks conflicts with minechem... I was going to require the player to make those in ME^4... Today is a sad day.

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Parcel, I'm glad you won this comp. This pack has much more content in it than Crash landing. Whilst I really like the idea of CL, the quest progression is very, very short, and stops as soon as you get half set up. I'm only a little ways into this, but it's great so far. I also don't usually play with AE, so it's nice.

Thanks to the folks telling me to keep trying Miners Delight. I'll keep at it.