The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lee1232
Have you read and accept to obey the rules:
Have you ever been banned before ?: No
If so Why and How many times ?:
why should you be whitelisted: I just want a nice friendly server that will help each other if we are stuck :) Hope i can join see you soon

Denied, read the rules.

lee1232

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lee1232
Have you read and accept to obey the rules: yes
Have you ever been banned before ?: No
If so Why and How many times ?:
why should you be whitelisted: I just want a nice friendly server that will help each other if we are stuck :) Hope i can join see you soon[DOUBLEPOST=1356857975][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated Version of it i have read and accept the rules sorry for the last one.

Chunklemore

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:Ginger_Bread
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:
    Yes!
  3. Have you been banned before?:
    Nope!
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
    N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?
    I believe I could be a good addition to the server! I'm tired of tekkit, and FTB looks like a lot of fun, while still being a similar style. ReglasRules. Also this server is pretty cool, and is the type of server I like to be a part of. Thanks!

cookb85

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: cookb85
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: ReglasRules
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I am a mature player who enjoys playing in a friendly environment and promotes such.

NotYourGuy

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: NotYourGuy
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, I have.
  3. Have you been banned before?: No.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: Still no.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I feel like I need a new challenge feedthebeast-wise and I hope to find friendly users and helpful staff.

Henryv38

Jul 29, 2019
As a rule, we do not accept new members that have previous ban history. Thank you for applying and check back in the future as our rules are always subject to change. Thank you for your interest.

Okay but what if I was a regular member would you accept me? :l

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: abculatter_2
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Of course.
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: ...
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I've been playing this mod pack since it came out, and have much experience not only with it, but also with modded Minecraft in general for this. I've gotten good at making fully-automated systems, especially with turtles, and do enjoy making public areas and resources for others to use.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Okay but what if I was a regular member would you accept me? :l

What do you mean by that? As in, you are already whitelisted and this is a second account?[DOUBLEPOST=1356895996][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. IGN: abculatter_2
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Of course.
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: ...
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I've been playing this mod pack since it came out, and have much experience not only with it, but also with modded Minecraft in general for this. I've gotten good at making fully-automated systems, especially with turtles, and do enjoy making public areas and resources for others to use.

Denied, read the rules.

MortalSebastican

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: MortalSebastican
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: I have read and i accept the rules.
  3. Have you been banned before?: I have not been banned before. ( Never liked cheating or hacking )
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: -
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Bycouse i would like to have fun and support the community! Also would try and help the ,,newbies".

AterRuit

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Aterruit
  • Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes.
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope.
  • IF so, why and how many times?:
  • Why should you be whitelisted?: Because I would like to play on your server. It seems like one worthy of my tastes. Hence, the whitelist application.
[DOUBLEPOST=1356902033][/DOUBLEPOST]And before you deny me, I read the rules on the website after I posted my app on there as well.
reglasrules.

David Cooper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LSUrox22
Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes, and I love them! I've been looking for an ftb server with strict rules. Reglas Rules!
Have you been banned before?:nope
IF so, why and how many times?: 0
Why should you be whitelisted?: Because I love FTB, and I love a good community. I love building and hanging out, and I hate griefers. I look foward to getting involved on this server.

MortalSebastican

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: MortalSebastican
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: I have read and i accept the rules. ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: I have not been banned before. ( Never liked cheating or hacking )
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: -
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Bycouse i would like to have fun and support the community! Also would try and help the ,,newbies".

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to The.Factory,
Added to whitelist:

LSUrox22
MortalSebastican
cookb85

Denied:
Aterruit

I was told you were posting the link to your whitelist application in our Teamspeak channel, and requesting my skype information which tells me you will not be a good fit for this server due to your impatience.[DOUBLEPOST=1356908294][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. IGN:Ginger_Bread
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:
    Yes!
  3. Have you been banned before?:
    Nope!
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
    N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?
    I believe I could be a good addition to the server! I'm tired of tekkit, and FTB looks like a lot of fun, while still being a similar style. ReglasRules. Also this server is pretty cool, and is the type of server I like to be a part of. Thanks!
Denied, you have been banned before. (http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e1f2b4217b87e4bb01c0503ba5c72eceeec29b8f)

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: NotYourGuy
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, I have.
  3. Have you been banned before?: No.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: Still no.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I feel like I need a new challenge feedthebeast-wise and I hope to find friendly users and helpful staff.
Denied, read the rules.

MrMcTripleB

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:Mcburgerbob
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes i have. ReglasRules. I like them to have a no swearing server :D
  3. Have you been banned before?: Yes I have. It was for Getting mad at a server admin for treating a player unfairly.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:1
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:Um well im honest and i dont think i should be whitlisted i Want to be whitlelisted though :p. I would like to be because i have only been on 1 FTB server and i also think the the Beta pack is the most played pack for me. :D

dritalin

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Dritalin
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I have a lot of experience with BC/IC, pretty handy with routing/piping/automation

padfoot1789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: padfoot1789
Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, reglas rules!
Have you been banned before?: no
IF so, why and how many times?:N/A
Why should you be whitelisted?: I've been looking for a grief free, friendly server. I love getting involved in communities and hanging out with people. I love building things and making auto harvest farms. I also hope to maybe do some artwork on the server.