The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

jamooka

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Jamooka
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: I do indeed.
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I enjoy Minecraft much more in an online enviroment. And after playing FTB for a few weeks I feel I would be more suited for a server than singleplayer.
  6. ReglasRules

XzCoMaNdOzX

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:XzCoMaNdOzX
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:Yes I Do
  3. Have you been banned before?:Once
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:The admin banned me becuase he said i was uncreative. So i would say admin abuse to him
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:I have been looking for a server to have a good time on with mystcraft and gregtech i understand the rules and would love to join.

Voidx

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Voidx78
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: None
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I bring an interesting style of build to minecraft. I love the social interaction with other people and plan on helping in server builds and events as much as possible.
  6. ReglasRules

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Voidx78
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: None
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I bring an interesting style of build to minecraft. I love the social interaction with other people and plan on helping in server builds and events as much as possible.
  6. ReglasRules

Thanks for the application, but this server has been closed since February, I don't have the time to administrate it :)