The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
We are looking for a new logo: Click Here
Official The.Factory Website:
NEW CreeperHost Server I.P: TheFactory.PlayMC.co
TS3 Server IP: 206.123.125.119:10075
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Intro:
We're a friendly server recently established as FTB, used to be a Tekkit server. PvE, whitelist, Fihgu's Commands installed. Only 25 slots! Mob griefing is off.
Staff:
Owner: QueWhat
Admins: Warmastr, VACANT
Head Moderator: Techtronic
Moderators: VACANT, AsOne, DrParadise
Helpers: Willibilly19, VACANT, VACANT, VACANT
TS3 Admins: AsOne, QueWhat
TS3 Ops: Warmastr, DrParadise, Techtronic
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Rules:
  1. No Swearing.
  2. No cheating of any kind.
  3. Treat others as you would like them to treat you!
  4. Be respectful of others.
  5. Obey and respect server staff, we work hard to maintain the server!
  6. Do not complain about the server rules. Add 'ReglasRules' to your whitelist app.
  7. Maintain the environment; do not leave uncut trees, place a sign next to quarry to preserve, or it will be filled up.
  8. We have a list of banned items/mods, (see below).
  9. Do not ask for op/mod/admin status.
  10. Do not ask for free items.
  11. NO GRIEF OR THIEVING!
Plugins:
Currently, Bukkit plugins cannot be installed on FTB servers as they are not Bukkit servers. However, Fighu's Commands is installed. See this link to find out how to use it to lock your items, or read below quote from that link:
Fighu's Commands said:
Players can lock a block or an area, so only himself and who he choose to share it with may edit/use that block/area.​
use /lock to lock.​
and /share to share.​
Note that if you /lock a chest, only the block you locked is lock. others can still open that chest by right clicking on the other block the chest has, so lock both block!
WHITELIST APPLICATIONS ARE:
dy9oz.jpg

Whitelist Application:
  1. IGN:
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:
  3. Have you been banned before?:
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:
Banned Items:
For the time being no items have been banned with the exception of Mystcraft items used to create ages (if you want an age request one from an admin). This world will be replaced with another once RP2 and other mods are added to FTB (a new world will have to be generated). Therefore, we have decided to use this time to test all items and decide in the future which to ban.
Staff Applications <-- Link

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: speariver
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: ofcourse
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: none ofcourse
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: because i know the ftb modpack pretty well and i want to join a good and uptime server
one question is mystcraft corruption off? if not please turn it off :D

Ruskey

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: xRuskeyx
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yup
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: see above
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I have been playing Minecraft for a long time and have been playing tekkit from release so I know most of the mods on FTB. I am a easy person to get on with and have a great sense of humour. when I heard about FTB I was very exited because I was not satisfied with tekkit ever since they removed Forestry (was one of my Favourite mods) I would love to be on your server and i can build you a spawn area and a nether hub if you would like (Nether hub is good for travelling long distances) and I can put a lot of hours into this server/modpack as I only go to college 2 and a 1/2 days a week. I am 18. Also if possible can you contact me via email ([email protected]) as I don't check the forums very often. Many thanks :)
  6. ReglasRules <3

XDBroski

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Smarine51
Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Indeed.
Have you been banned before? Yes
IF so, Why and how many times? a few times on this one server, for being overpowered in pvp. and another time because I had an issue with an admin and he abused his powers and got me banned. no more then 5 times in total though.
Why should you be whitelisted? Because I'm looking for a friendly Feed-The-Beast server to join that i can play on with my friends and be chill and build cool things.

ReglasRules ;3

Danzarlo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Danzarlo
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes ive read all the rules and i will obey them ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: Yes for killing a server owner in pvp
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: killing a server owner during pvp and he banned me as an example to everyone :L
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: because i would love to find a server were i can build and play and also learn about the FTB pack without being attack or greifed

Elias Gordon

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:mannen1338
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: ive read the rules and i accept them :D
  3. Have you been banned before?: Yes
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:3 times just was minor ones 1 was for greifing 2 was for spamming. but it was like 1 year ago.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because im Funny and Helpfull :D and i like FTB :3 also im 15

6. Reglasrules >:D

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:Asone
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Sure have ReglasRules
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I like to learn I'm still newish to FTB how ever minecraft wise I've been playing for around 4 years I think im 22 as well if you want ages and really I want a friendly community to have fun on kinda like the minecrack server (I follow all their vids)

Skillmomjja

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: skillmomjja
2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
4. IF so, why and how many times?: see above
5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I like Feed The Beast modpack and want to play with other players.

Profaith

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Profaith
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes :D
  3. Have you been banned before?: Technically yes, .
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: I love to play on PvP servers, so me and my friends raided the admins base, and he got mad and banned us...
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because i love tekkit, and this looks like a ton of fun, and i want a change of pace from all the other servers i've played on :D

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for applying. The following users have been added:

Mannen1338
Danzarlo
Smarine51
xRuskeyx

The rest have not been whitelisted for not reading the rules.

DekuWarrior27

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: DekuWarrior_27
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes I have
  3. Have you been banned before?: No I have not.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm a cool headed and friendly guy who loves building machines in Tekkit and Feed The Beast.

DekuWarrior27

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: DekuWarrior_27
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes I have
  3. Have you been banned before?:No I have not
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm a cool headed and friendly guy who loves building machines in Tekkit and Feed The Beast.
  6. ReglasRules

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:Asone
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Sure have ReglasRules
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I like to learn I'm still newish to FTB how ever minecraft wise I've been playing for around 4 years I think im 22 as well if you want ages and really I want a friendly community to have fun on kinda like the minecrack server (I follow all their vids)
^ updated app

Profaith

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Profaith
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes :D
  3. Have you been banned before?: Technically yes, .
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: I love to play on PvP servers, so me and my friends raided the admins base, and he got mad and banned us...
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because i love tekkit, and this looks like a ton of fun, and i want a change of pace from all the other servers i've played on :D
  6. oops xD ReglasRules

Typoo28940

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:typoo28940
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes i accept them all
  3. Have you been banned before?:no i have not
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:im trying to find a good server to play on because i cant run ftb in ssp very well

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: speariver
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: ofcourse
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: none ofcourse
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: because i know the ftb modpack pretty well and i want to join a good and uptime server
  6. ReglasRules
one question is mystcraft corruption off? if not please turn it off :D