The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

n12i1ck11

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: n12i1ck11
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:I am looking for a good FTB server which has a good community to play with. also i love doing large build.

chbutterfly15

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chbutterfly15
Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes , reglasrules
Have you been banned before?: no
IF so, why and how many times?:n/a
Why should you be whitelisted?:I love playing FTB and minecraft. I love making farms and machines and all kinds of things. I look forward to getting involved in the community and building with friends.

AterRuit

Jul 29, 2019
I DO NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM RECOMMEND THIS SERVER TO ANYONE.

My experience: I found the server here in FTB forums, and figured I'd apply. While Applying I noticed that "WarMastr" had just replied to a whitelist app 30 minutes prior to my finding the thread. "Cool!" I thought, and active Admin! I then proceeded to apply for a whitelist after checking out the website. Nice website, and layout, I decided that this was a good place for me. So I applied there, and Joined the Team Speak 3 server, to post my app there, thinking, SURELY someone would be helpful enough to leave a message for WarMastr. Because WarMastr was not online, and there were 2 other people in chat, I asked one of them to inform War that I had posted my application. I ONLY ASKED ONCE. After that, I asked If it would be possible to contact War via Skype. They informed me it would not be possible. I check back to this thread after waiting, and I was DENIED FOR IMPATIENCE. Are you fucking serious? So I thought, " Just a matter of mis-communication." After hopping on the Team Speak 3 server Again, not more than 5 minutes ago, I entered a room full of people, (No talk power mind you) And didn't even get to type in 2 lines, before I was banned. Banned for no fucking reason, without any chance of explaining the circumstances at all.

Here's a bit about me. I'm a 25 year old US Navy Disabled Veteran. I am the Owner of LukeyCraft Hack/Mine, PVP, FTB, and Co-Owner of LukeyCraft Tekkit. I am a VERY patient person, especially after running as many servers as LukeyCraft does. I want to ward off any players who think this is a kind, receiving server.

To the Admins/Staff who Banned me from Team Speak 3 for no reason, and denied my application.

Fuck you. Sincerely. You guys are either 1, Class fucking A retards, or 2, 13 year olds with too much time on a computer. The lack of respect and kindness among your server group is ASTOUNDING. Never before have I ever witness such asinine behavior, ESPECIALLY to that of a newcomer.

Fuck this server. Fuck it's staff. -11/10 WOULD NOT PLAY AGAIN, NOR WOULD I RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. Not even if it was the last FTB server on the face of this earth. These people are down right RUDE, and they deserve every insult/curse in this reply.

QuilChaser

Jul 29, 2019
I have been on the server for a while and I am sorry that you fell this way but it is a little impatient if you post in several areas and then try to Skype with an admin just to get an answer. If you think about it you say that you own a few servers and if someone were to ask for your Skype, get on a TS3 server, and post in a few places then I am guessing that you would think that it is a little impatient as well. I have been on the server for a while and I have to say that it is a good community that has people that don't just stay to there selves but work together to get something done. I am not an admin for this server or for the TS but I can tell you that the TS3 server is not owned by the person who owns the server and the person is also not an admin on the server either, so do not blame the server owner because he is great and the server is also having problems at the moment and if you can remember the holiday season just ended so cut them some slack and I bet that if you ask nicely then you might be able to join if you still want to.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
I am terribly sorry you feel this way AterRuit. I made the decision to not include you for good reason apparently as you are showing your true colors for all the world to see. I am sure there are thousands of posts to follow from everyone else who feels just like you about this server. As a fellow soldier, I am disgraced by your actions and the way in which you have responded and if it is up to me, you will never be a part of any server I am affiliated with. As it turns out, my intuition was correct in not allowing you on. By the sounds of it, you have plenty of servers to play on so thanks for saving space for someone else less fortunate, that is what the real heroes do. Good day sir.[DOUBLEPOST=1357265789][/DOUBLEPOST]
:S...
Did you try loading a backup, if those are made? It has been down for a day or so now.

I do not have access to that feature with my permissions...

Reactions: David Cooper

potato4dawin

Jul 29, 2019

My experience: I found the server here in FTB forums, and figured I'd apply. While Applying I noticed that "WarMastr" had just replied to a whitelist app 30 minutes prior to my finding the thread. "Cool!" I thought, and active Admin! I then proceeded to apply for a whitelist after checking out the website. Nice website, and layout, I decided that this was a good place for me. So I applied there, and Joined the Team Speak 3 server, to post my app there, thinking, SURELY someone would be helpful enough to leave a message for WarMastr. Because WarMastr was not online, and there were 2 other people in chat, I asked one of them to inform War that I had posted my application. I ONLY ASKED ONCE. After that, I asked If it would be possible to contact War via Skype. They informed me it would not be possible. I check back to this thread after waiting, and I was DENIED FOR IMPATIENCE. Are you fucking serious? So I thought, " Just a matter of mis-communication." After hopping on the Team Speak 3 server Again, not more than 5 minutes ago, I entered a room full of people, (No talk power mind you) And didn't even get to type in 2 lines, before I was banned. Banned for no fucking reason, without any chance of explaining the circumstances at all.

Here's a bit about me. I'm a 25 year old US Navy Disabled Veteran. I am the Owner of LukeyCraft Hack/Mine, PVP, FTB, and Co-Owner of LukeyCraft Tekkit. I am a VERY patient person, especially after running as many servers as LukeyCraft does. I want to ward off any players who think this is a kind, receiving server.

To the Admins/Staff who Banned me from Team Speak 3 for no reason, and denied my application.

Fuck you. Sincerely. You guys are either 1, Class fucking A retards, or 2, 13 year olds with too much time on a computer. The lack of respect and kindness among your server group is ASTOUNDING. Never before have I ever witness such asinine behavior, ESPECIALLY to that of a newcomer.

Fuck this server. Fuck it's staff. -11/10 WOULD NOT PLAY AGAIN, NOR WOULD I RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. Not even if it was the last FTB server on the face of this earth. These people are down right RUDE, and they deserve every insult/curse in this reply.
cool story bro, tell me again about that time you defeated godzilla and stopped the world from ending on 2012

AterRuit

Jul 29, 2019
I am terribly sorry you feel this way AterRuit. I made the decision to not include you for good reason apparently as you are showing your true colors for all the world to see. I am sure there are thousands of posts to follow from everyone else who feels just like you about this server. As a fellow soldier, I am disgraced by your actions and the way in which you have responded and if it is up to me, you will never be a part of any server I am affiliated with. As it turns out, my intuition was correct in not allowing you on. By the sounds of it, you have plenty of servers to play on so thanks for saving space for someone else less fortunate, that is what the real heroes do. Good day sir.[DOUBLEPOST=1357265789][/DOUBLEPOST]

I do not have access to that feature with my permissions...

Disgraced by my actions? Oh well, here's a tear for you. I tried TWICE, to sort out the issue. Your decision was based off of false pretense, as was the hasty ban I received from the TS3 server. Judging from your server, your website, and your player slots, this IS the only server you run. So no worries there. Your intuition is farts in the fucking wind. Had you actually took the time to get to know me, you would have found me a most enjoyable person. But no, your cunning intellect enforced by the GENIUS minds of the TS3 players who told you I was on ruined that. Now you've got me, except you've gotten me angry. You chose to be blatantly rude for no reason. So, yes. I'm quite pissed.

AterRuit

Jul 29, 2019
cool story bro, tell me again about that time you defeated godzilla and stopped the world from ending on 2012

Ok.

So there I was, in Tokyo. I was on Vacation, and had always dreamed of going to Japan. Or as the native's call it: Nippon. Well, just so happens that I got really lucky and my travel agent scored a awesome deal, and there I was... in Tokyo! As I was touring around the town in a rickshaw (Which is one of those cart things pulled by a man) a great crashing sound ripped my attention away from the waving cat toy I was looking at. To my shock I was less than a few hundred yards from a burning building. There was something moving behind the building, but try as I might, I could not crane my neck enough to see it. Panicked, my rickshaw driver dropped my cart, shouted something in Japanese I wasn't able to understand, and took of running faster than a speeding bullet. As I climbed out of the rickshaw I heard another incredible smashing noise. Terrified, I looked up in the sky at the building before me, and I finally saw it. GODZILLA...... This whole time had thought it was a myth, but yet here he was, smashing buildings like a angry toddler, and breathing fire. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to think. I was stunned, in a state of shock/panic. A falling office desk crashing no more than three feet from me snapped me out of it. Godzilla was tearing at the air as Japanese Airforce jets drilled him with missiles and machine gun fire. As strong as the attacks were, they didn't even scratch the skin of Godzilla. Then an idea came to me. As I was standing shell shocked, I had noticed a abandoned fire truck parked alongside the curb. I hopped into the fire truck, extended the ladder as high as I could, and drove full speed ahead at Godzilla. As the tip of the ladder struck Godzilla in the soft part of his belly, he let out a ferocious howl that hurt my ears. To my amazement, my plan had worked! The firetrucks ladder was buried about 6 feet into Godzilla's stomach! As neon green ooze started gushing from the wound, I jumped out of the truck and ran to the subway station. As ran, the ground rumbled beneath my feet, and there was a deafening roar of breaking glass and grinding steel as Godzilla's gargantuan body crashed to the ground. Shaken, and still amazed at what had just happened I sat down where I was, and laughed. Happy to be alive.

And that was the time I defeated Godzilla, and stopped the world from ending.

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019

You are not a special case. So why do you want to be treated as one? If you had just waited for a few hours you would've gotten in. scroll back, and see that every application wich does not use swearing and has "reglasrules" in it gets accepted.

But doing the things you did makes us think your'e only here because you want attention. special treatment. you think you are too good for us. That's at least what i get from your rage message. So that's why you got denied.

My own experience is that this is a very friendly server with very friendly staff. I've had good conversations on teamspeak, pulled a few pranks, and everyone is always nice too eachother.

so now please, go back to your own server.

AterRuit

Jul 29, 2019
If you own your own FTB server why are you applying to other ones?

Because who wants to play on their own servers ALL the time? I like having a "home away from home." A place I can play and relax without being bothered.

AterRuit

Jul 29, 2019
You are not a special case. So why do you want to be treated as one? If you had just waited for a few hours you would've gotten in. scroll back, and see that every application wich does not use swearing and has "reglasrules" in it gets accepted.

But doing the things you did makes us think your'e only here because you want attention. special treatment. you think you are too good for us. That's at least what i get from your rage message. So that's why you got denied.

My own experience is that this is a very friendly server with very friendly staff. I've had good conversations on teamspeak, pulled a few pranks, and everyone is always nice too eachother.

so now please, go back to your own server.
I didn't ask for special treatment. And I was waiting. All I did was kindly place the link in the TS3 to ensure it would be notice. I didn't spam it, or poke it to all the TS3 members, I simply posted it, and ask that War be notified. That is all. I made no demands, I did not beg, I didn't even ask that he get to it immediately. BTW, both my apps on the website, and here on the forums had ReglasRules. Thank you for noticing. Also, neither one of my apps have swearing in them. So I don't know where you got this comment from. I think I'm "TOO GOOD?" Then why would I bother applying? I was treated poorly, and disrespected. So ya, I'm mad. Not only was I treated poorly, and disrespected, but nobody had the time of day to even BOTHER to talk to me. As soon as I tried communicating my issue, (While being polite mind you,) I was banned. I only got pissed off and raged AFTER I had tried to correct the situation.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Something is very broken and I can't fix it. I haven't sent a personal message to que because que has not been online forever two weeks. Something must have happened in his life so please be patient until we get more information. Thanks all.