New profile posts

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Hey man, i saw your post and was drawn to it. I have looked a very long time for a cozy little server so if there is more room i would gladly join. If you want more information on me hook me up on discord Kingo#5569. My ign is Gr33n1
I'm currently looking for players who are from South East Asia, so that we can play together in a small private server, build base together. Preferably players from Malaysia and Singapore, so that we can discord? We can play any modpack, especially expert modpack like Enigmatica 2 and Gregtech modpack.
and now you well think who i am (maybe a 10 years old kid saying wired posts) you well not know HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
didn't you think how much do you need the TORCH you light everything with her isn't lovely....
do you think a torch is a think that you can go without it WELL YOU'RE WRONG cuz no one I MEAN NO ONE!!!!! go to a cave with out torch
looking for a modded white-list tech server to play with a community of like minded mod heads!