Zorth

zandru

Jul 29, 2019
W5h62NM.jpg

Zoonodus

In the near future minecrafters find out how to create rockets that can visit other planets.
You are one of the first brave astronauts to fly one of those rockets. Your mission is to investigate the rings of the planet Zoonodus, a big blue gas giant.
Scientists have positive indications for intelligent alien life forms living somewhere on the asteroids that form these rings.
You land in a crater of one of the bigger asteroids. It seems you can breath normally outside and after checking the rocket you go investigate.

Zorths

Immediately after climbing out of the crater you see a light in the distance and you are setting your first steps into the glorious kingdom of the Zorths.

GjZsjXV.jpg

Download the world and go explore! :
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/sHvPlnOC9Z/

Unzip it in:
%installdir%/horizons/minecraft/saves

The world uses the Feed The Beast horizons modpack.
http://feed-the-beast.com/launcher

No creepers
Since Zoonodus is an alien world, with it's own animal life, we don't want creepers and zombies:
- Inside minecraft main menu go to options and set difficulty to peaceful.

If you run the world from a server:
- open the file server.properties in your server directory and set spawn-monsters, spawn-animals to false

No clouds
Zoonodus doesn't have clouds so go here
%installdir%/horizons/minecraft

and open options.txt
and change clouds:true into clouds:false

2E4a9TB.jpg

An evergrowing world
This is just the first peek into the giant kingdom of the Zorth. Expect a lot more in the future!

Last edited:

zandru

Jul 29, 2019
I worked months on this, so I must say I was hoping for more than 0 reactions after more than a day lol.
Either nobody downloaded it, download isn't working, or nobody likes it.
Could someone tell me?

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
You don't get reactions because the Community showcase is generally an empty place.
But I'm here, and I gotta say, this looks pretty nice! Spaceships and stuff, I might actually try to resemble one of these (That's why I come here, inspiration :p)

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Thx :) Is there a better place to post this then?
Nope. Sure, you could post it in General FTB chat for more attention, but this wouldn't be right. Just wait a few days and you'll have some responses. It takes a while, people only visit Community showcase once in a while since nobody really uploads new stuff.

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Wow. Cant download it from Android, but the screenshots look epic.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Looks freaking amazing to me and by far one of the coolest things Ive seen on this forum. Sorry its not getting the attention it deserves. "Pretty nice" is a ridiculous understatement. This is art. I only use custom modpacks but I may have to make an exception for this. Did you build this in creative?

Last edited:
Reactions: whatkom

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Looks freaking amazing to me and by far one of the coolest things Ive seen on this forum. Sorry its not getting the attention it deserves. "Pretty nice" is a ridiculous understatement. This is art. I only use custom modpacks but I may have to make an exception for this. Did you build this in creative?
Nice and dead. Mr hunter85 responded to more then year old thread with author no longer around... so...
f6da262b7968bec7eb956e43b5b80fae57ed248f9dc2523911254678edb43d77.jpg