Whitelist Server "ZONE7" / Monster 1.0.9 / Whitelist / 24:7 / <Moving to 1.1.0 soon>

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Chargoth

Jul 29, 2019
I'll be getting on in a few minutes or so after I finish eating. Have to remember what I had on me. And hope I never see that bug again.

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
We will be updating to 1.1.0 whenever our server host updates their version of the modpack. I'm not sure if Ars is even included in Monster in the latest versions? If not we will update to the newest version that is out when we move to 1.1.0, I hope that's clear :)

Ah, thanks.
Also, it seems that we don't have access to the /amuicfg command that lets you customize the HUD? This seems like a mistake to me.

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
all im going to say is you cant judge a person based on 5 sentences. im not mad that im not accepted, but im mad because just because ive done one thing wrong. so if that is how you are going to judge people and not even give them a chance, even if i was accepted i would not join your server.

Krim

Jul 29, 2019
all im going to say is you cant judge a person based on 5 sentences. im not mad that im not accepted, but im mad because just because ive done one thing wrong. so if that is how you are going to judge people and not even give them a chance, even if i was accepted i would not join your server.
You have a global ban for griefing.

Ah, thanks.
Also, it seems that we don't have access to the /amuicfg command that lets you customize the HUD? This seems like a mistake to me.
I've added that command in for you, everything was just default.

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
im having a problem logging on its says im missing the micro blocks for ice and angel blocks and i was just wondering if anyone knew a way to fix this issue.

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
I can't connect to the server at the moment; It just says "Connection refused: connect" when I try to join. Is it down at the moment?

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Krim, we've noticed a bug in the item-deletion script that makes it also delete minecarts. As it stands, I can't complete my sorting system since it relies on a Railcraft system to get items from processing to storage. Is it possible to fix this?

Sweden223344455

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but i feel i have to resign from the server, only due to inactivity (on my part), I thought I'd be able to make time for playing, but as of right now i even had a hard time finding time for this resignation, i would've really liked to stay with this great community, and i enjoyed my time with you.

To anyone already playing: feel free to take/salvage anything from my base, be sure to get rid of the chunkloader.

To anyone considering joining (on the rare occasion that you'd actually read through the posts): I really want to recommend this server, I have nothing negative to stay about the owner or co-owner, nor about anyone else. The server is nicely managed and can guarantee a heap of fun.

The time I had was great and I hope it'll remain just as good for everyone else.

Sincerely, Erik.

Krim

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea of when the 1.1.0 move may occur? or is it still up in the air?
We will be switching to 1.1.0 once our server host updates their version to the current. But if you can't get on one day, just check the thread and see what has changed :)
I can't connect to the server at the moment; It just says "Connection refused: connect" when I try to join. Is it down at the moment?
Server has been back up for a while but I've only just replied. Sometimes servers just shut randomly and if it's in the middle of the night it's a pain, sorry :(
Hey Krim, we've noticed a bug in the item-deletion script that makes it also delete minecarts. As it stands, I can't complete my sorting system since it relies on a Railcraft system to get items from processing to storage. Is it possible to fix this?
No worries, I will alter that for you when I get a chance tonight!
I'm sorry, but i feel i have to resign from the server, only due to inactivity (on my part), I thought I'd be able to make time for playing, but as of right now i even had a hard time finding time for this resignation, i would've really liked to stay with this great community, and i enjoyed my time with you.

To anyone already playing: feel free to take/salvage anything from my base, be sure to get rid of the chunkloader.

To anyone considering joining (on the rare occasion that you'd actually read through the posts): I really want to recommend this server, I have nothing negative to stay about the owner or co-owner, nor about anyone else. The server is nicely managed and can guarantee a heap of fun.

The time I had was great and I hope it'll remain just as good for everyone else.

Sincerely, Erik.
Bye Sweden! Thanks for the comment and recommendation. I won't remove you from the whitelist, so feel free to drop by whenever if you get time or anything. See you around buddy.

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
No worries, I will alter that for you when I get a chance tonight!

Thank you so much! I know I'm being a bit picky, but one other thing I've noticed is that it never rains on the server, even when I used a Rain Orb. This normally wouldn't be a big deal, but it means we can't fight the AM2 water guardian, since it has to be raining to summon it.

tyranno66

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you so much! I know I'm being a bit picky, but one other thing I've noticed is that it never rains on the server, even when I used a Rain Orb. This normally wouldn't be a big deal, but it means we can't fight the AM2 water guardian, since it has to be raining to summon it.
Actually, I was thinking of us making an eternal rain age with checkerboard biomes of snow and ocean oilfields so that we can have oil and the three tiers of AM2 bosses.

Chargoth

Jul 29, 2019
I think I just encountered the rare bug again... I feel like I'm a bug magnet... There was the phantom sound again and I got damaged and it crashed... I hope the 1.1.0 change happens in hopes that the bug won't be there... I made a short list this time...

Bumbulum

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to launch the pack several times today but it keeps loading up and then immediately closing. I have tried reinstalling the launcher but it keeps happening. I've tried to allocate more ram to it and currently have it set to allocate 8 gb of ram so i don't think that is the issue. Does anyone have any idea how i can fix this? I've also tried launching other packs and they are working just fine so its something with monster specifically

EDIT- Fixed it

Last edited:

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username - DrShark12
How old are you - 17
What's your timezone - UTC-5
How many times have you been banned - Never
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - I have no friends on this server to my knowledge.
What is your favorite video game - Minecraft
Who is your celebrity crush - Emma Watson

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
I think I may be crashing the server when I login. I don't know why it's happening, but I'll try reinstalling the modpack from scratch.

EDIT: Reinstalling the modpack seems to work; at least, I'm not crashing in SSP anymore. Sorry to anyone who was annoyed by the server crashes.

EDIT 2: I crashed in SSP a few more times, and it seems that the crashes were actually to do with ChickenChunks not being able to access a file. (The solution was, ironically, to delete the file.) I'm actually not sure if the server crashes were caused by me (I hope they aren't), especially since I don't see how it would be possible to crash a server simply by logging in if I've had no problems in the past.

EDIT 3: I solved the SSP crashing problem for real this time, although I don't know if it means the server won't crash anymore when I log in.

Last edited:

AdmiralAuk

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username - Maidl97
How old are you - 16
What's your timezone - UTC - 5
How many times have you been banned - Neverrrr
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - No, but a few friends are going to apply
What is your favourite videogame - Minecrarft/DayZ
Who is your celebrity crush - Emma Stone