Whitelist Server "ZONE7" / Monster 1.0.9 / Whitelist / 24:7 / <Moving to 1.1.0 soon>

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HZwart

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username - HZwart
How old are you - 16
What's your timezone - GMT+1
How many times have you been banned - 0
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 -Nope, i don't think so
What is your favourite videogame -Battlefield 3/4
Who is your celebrity crush - Kate Upton for sure

Krim

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username - HZwart
How old are you - 16
What's your timezone - GMT+1
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 -Nope, i don't think so
What is your favourite videogame -Battlefield 3/4
Who is your celebrity crush - Kate Upton for sure

Accepted, welcome to Z7 :)

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username - 3in10
How old are you - 20
What's your timezone - GMT london
How many times have you been banned - N/A
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - Nope hoping to meet some minecrafters!
What is your favourite videogame - Minecraft/Gta Sa SAMP
Who is your celebrity crush - katie perry.

Krim

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username - 3in10
How old are you - 20
What's your timezone - GMT london
How many times have you been banned - N/A
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - Nope hoping to meet some minecrafters!
What is your favourite videogame - Minecraft/Gta Sa SAMP
Who is your celebrity crush - katie perry.

Added to the whitelist dude, welcome!

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username - lucariomaster2
How old are you - 15
What's your timezone - PST
How many times have you been banned - None
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - No
What is your favourite videogame - Minecraft and Pokemon
Who is your celebrity crush - Umm...

Krim

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username - lucariomaster2
How old are you - 15
What's your timezone - PST
How many times have you been banned - None
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - No
What is your favourite videogame - Minecraft and Pokemon
Who is your celebrity crush - Umm...

Added, welcome to Z7.

Chargoth

Jul 29, 2019
I may have a small problem.. I crashed out of minecraft while in the nether, and just tried logging back in and before it finishes loading it crashed out again... I'm about to try again... Hopefully I can get back in if not It will be a big problem..

Looks like I can't get back in it just crashed out again before it loaded.. Not sure what to do now

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username - kabahata
How old are you - 14
What's your timezone - us central standard time
How many times have you been banned - once
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - none that i know of
What is your favourite videogame - minecraft
Who is your celebrity crush - no one really lol i could careless for celebrities so yeah xD

Chargoth

Jul 29, 2019
Tried a few more times to get on, still crashing out before it finishes loading... Don't know what caused it, but apparently its something to do with where I'm at in the nether..

xXBlazingAngelXx

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
Minecraft username - caelans123
How old are you - 17
What's your timezone - UTC/gmt -7 hours
How many times have you been banned - only like once or twice a couple years ago
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - me and atomic667 are registering at the same time and another 2 friends might join later
What is your favourite videogame - Oblivion or minecraft
Who is your celebrity crush - i don't have a celeb crush but my favorite actor is Gerard butler

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username -atomic667
How old are you -16
What's your timezone -UTC/GMT -7 hours
How many times have you been banned - a long time ago but never again,things have changed
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - one of my friends caelans123 is also applying
What is your favourite videogame - it changes from time to time but, minecraft is always at the top of my games list and also Wow
Who is your celebrity crush -I don't really have one i don't pay much attention to one specific celebrity

Chargoth

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried reinstalling the modpack... Still crashes just before world loads... I have no idea anything I can do myself... so I'm pretty much stuck not being able to get on...

Krim

Jul 29, 2019
I may have a small problem.. I crashed out of minecraft while in the nether, and just tried logging back in and before it finishes loading it crashed out again... I'm about to try again... Hopefully I can get back in if not It will be a big problem..
It's a very rare bug (it's only happened once) that we think is caused by Ars Magica 2. The only solution is to reset your player data file as if you never played on the server before which unfortunately looses your inventory. I have deleted you so you can hopefully join back fresh - and I will give you back anything you lost of value. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully it will be fixed in the next Ars Magica patch and we can update!

Minecraft username - kabahata
How old are you - 14
What's your timezone - us central standard time
How many times have you been banned - once
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - none that i know of
What is your favourite videogame - minecraft
Who is your celebrity crush - no one really lol i could careless for celebrities so yeah xD
Sorry, you've been banned for griefing and I don't think you are mature enough to play here. Sorry.

Minecraft username - Timdarkine
How old are you - 19
What's your timezone - GMT +1
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - no
What is your favourite videogame - World of warcraft, Anno 2070, League of legends, Minecraft, ...
Who is your celebrity crush - Jennifer Lawrence of course!
Whitelist Application:
Minecraft username - caelans123
How old are you - 17
What's your timezone - UTC/gmt -7 hours
How many times have you been banned - only like once or twice a couple years ago
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - me and atomic667 are registering at the same time and another 2 friends might join later
What is your favourite videogame - Oblivion or minecraft
Who is your celebrity crush - i don't have a celeb crush but my favorite actor is Gerard butler
Minecraft username -atomic667
How old are you -16
What's your timezone -UTC/GMT -7 hours
How many times have you been banned - a long time ago but never again,things have changed
Are any of your friends already playing on Zone7 - one of my friends caelans123 is also applying
What is your favourite videogame - it changes from time to time but, minecraft is always at the top of my games list and also Wow
Who is your celebrity crush -I don't really have one i don't pay much attention to one specific celebrity
Added all three of you to the whitelist, welcome to Z7 :)

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running into a bit of a problem, in that whenever I open the FTB launcher I have to re-download and set up the modpack again. Can I ask when the update to 1.1.0 will happen? I have hunch it might fix the problem.

EDIT: Disregard this post; I now see that the update will happen when AM2 updates.

Last edited:

Krim

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running into a bit of a problem, in that whenever I open the FTB launcher I have to re-download and set up the modpack again. Can I ask when the update to 1.1.0 will happen? I have hunch it might fix the problem.

EDIT: Disregard this post; I now see that the update will happen when AM2 updates.
We will be updating to 1.1.0 whenever our server host updates their version of the modpack. I'm not sure if Ars is even included in Monster in the latest versions? If not we will update to the newest version that is out when we move to 1.1.0, I hope that's clear :)