Whitelist Server ZexCraftEU [TPPI 1.1.2+ Galacticraft] [24/7] [Friendly] [Mature] [EU hosted] [Small]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bkoenitzer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bkoenitzer
How often do you play? Pretty much everyday or as much as I can.
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years now. I've been playing various modpacks for 2 and a half years. I've played Tekkit Classic, Tekkit Main, Unleashed, Monster, and Agrarian Skies. I've experimented with pretty much every tech mod out there. I specialize in Applied Energistics and Big Reactors. I've been searching for a well rounded server with Galacticraft for a very long time. The issue is that none of the really good modpacks have Galacticraft. This server is literally exactly what I've been looking for. I hope that I can be a good addition to your community. Thank you!

kavin1337

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kavin1337
How often do you play? Almost everyday. 1-8 h now whgen its christmas and 1-3 when its school.
Tell us about yourself: i have been playing ftb for about 2.5 years. Im from sweden. Im a pretty good builder. Also i play other games as CSGO asnd ARMA3

K

k4gan

IGN: k4go
How often do you play?
Every day about 2-5 hours depending on if I have a play going at my school.
Tell us about yourself
I am a 14 year old I love to build and explore. I am a theater geek and love a good play. I think im mature for my age, but I can be very immature when I want to be. I have played on many vanilla whitelisted server but never a modded one and I have been wanting to get back into modded.