Whitelist Server Zerro Skyblock! Agrarian Skies 3.1.1! No banned Items! Whitelist!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KuRlOz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : elthomaso1
timezone: CEST UTC+2

looking for a server where I can play with others who like this pack as much as I do

OldDogy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

IGN: OldDogy
Never been banned
TimeZone: UTC+1
I'm 23 years old Looking for a nice mature community to play around have fun, meet people.
I'm up for Co-Op, or competition... this pack is afterall all about expanding your mind and using every single bit of it to create something new :)

Used to play AG on a friends server with 2 friends, we got to 40% of quests done and the world got corrupted :( Now i just want to find a server where i can get up to 100% without anyone placing down an "ender block" -.-'

wadio

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:wadio
Timezone:Gulf Standard Time (GST)

Looking for a server that isn't full of griefers and this server seems promising

DoÄŸukan

Jul 29, 2019
hi, i-mode, because I love to play and requires information on your server, I'd like to do something different I would be happy if you add :D
Ingame name: Johnny152004
timezone: utc +02:00

Last edited: