Zero Flux Thaumcraft Recipes....

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to make a space for a place to post zero-flux Thaumcraft recipes. Most of the information on the web is about research, and good items for research are a lot different from good ones for actual usage. Unless you bring your flux to stratospheric levels.

Complicated recipes are impossible to make zero flux without alembics, and its really silly to not use them anyways, so qualifying recipes can use alembics. Would definitely be interested in any zero flux recipes for the alembics themselves of course.

I'll start off with two:

Arcane Levitator: (Needs Two Alembics)
4x Feather, use wand and collect two magic tallow.
Collect and store one vial of Aura.
Either leave the 16x of Volito, or store half of it. Leave 8x in the Alembic
Refill cauldron
8x Buttons (Wood or Stone, either one, but use 8 of the same so your Alembic is full of exactly 8x extra and can be taken out with a vial)
4x Rubber
Create Levitator, and collect one vial of Imperito and two vials that differ depending on choice of button.

Boots of the Traveller: (Needs Three Alembics)
8x Leather in Cauldron, use wand and collect eight Magic Tallow
Collect one vial of Pannis and one vial of Beastia
Refill cauldron
4x Sugar Cane
12 Rubber
Create Boots, collect one vial of Messis, 3 vials (which will be in two different Alembics) of Imperito

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest. I just 'pre load' my aspects into warded jars. Just use stuff that has 4 or less aspects that can be combined into 8 or 16. Do a few at a time and yeah Zero flux. Store it all up for a raining day... or say like when you need to make 28 elevators for your orbital mother ship.

Predatorkillol

Jul 29, 2019
The reason alembics and warded jars are (minus other recipes) is to store your aspects to reduce wasted aspects reducing the point of doing it perfectly