Zelda Wii U

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously? aethiest shouldn't really be offended by me saying their is a deity, since its an opinion

Hey, that's the society we live in, everyone feels entitled to screwing a screw into our lives to make them screwy. It's why I liked it a lot better before all the PC (PolCor) junk.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Cause I'm hopping on this random train I wanna see a... WATER DUNGEON U...
Cause Wii hate u water dungeons.... except me because I have only played skyward sword and SOME of twilight princess I rage quit for a while came back blew through the "hard" part then I got to a part where it needed me to track down someone to help someone but I don't know who they are.... dang XD.

Anyway it has been a while so for the sake of laziness ima call dat supa cool pirate ship where they sang lol limewire on it (I mean the kracken boss dungeon) from skyward sword a water dungeon and that was fun!

(Psssssst I litterly just woke up so expect stupid stuff)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Cause I'm hopping on this random train I wanna see a... WATER DUNGEON U...
Cause Wii hate u water dungeons.... except me because I have only played skyward sword and SOME of twilight princess I rage quit for a while came back blew through the "hard" part then I got to a part where it needed me to track down someone to help someone but I don't know who they are.... dang XD.

Anyway it has been a while so for the sake of laziness ima call dat supa cool pirate ship where they sang lol limewire on it (I mean the kracken boss dungeon) from skyward sword a water dungeon and that was fun!

(Psssssst I litterly just woke up so expect stupid stuff)
The water dungeon in ocarina was a joke.