lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Whatever lets me get away the easiest with the crime

WYR this or that

darthwesix

Jul 29, 2019
potayto

WYR never have to eat but poop twice as much or never have to drink and never know you need to pee

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Neither, because my right foot is cold because rain >_<

rain or pain?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
dry drowning because I then feel less pain and if people safe me the correct way I can stay without damage a long time in the right conditions (mainly it needs to be cold)

explanation or not?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
and..... I f%@ked the translation up and don't know the correct name in Dutch >_<
basically your body goes on lock down before you die and as a result no water will be able to get into your longs and as your heartbeat goes slower and all your muscles stop with being able to do anything you use less energy together with the fact that this only happens when its cold enough for water to freeze means you can stay under water for a very long time without too much damage to your body.
You are basically in coma before you die from drowning. Safes a lot of pain from water getting in your lungs and you can stay underwater longer but need special treatment to get out because your brain will not get enough oxygen and the only thing that keeps you from getting brain damage is the fact that your body is cold.

To get out of it your body needs to warm up but then you get brain damage and as a result it needs to go in a special way, warm blood with enough oxygen needs to be pumped into your body and the cold blood out.

get it or don't get it

Reactions: xTordX

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Tiger. They have like.. Stabby things... and stuff.

Wyr join my rp or Lens' former rp

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Can i say none? TT_TT

Wyr kill several people without being seen or kill one in plain sight?