You Must Choose

Tristan1301

Jul 29, 2019
You Must Choose is a new forum game that I literally just made up. It follows the idea of the 'Would You Rather" style of questions.

Each person who posts shall respond to the question above them, then present a new question in their post.

Example:

[answer to previous question]

Would you rather eat only peanut butter during December or only ketchup during July?

Try to be creative, but don't make it too complicated, or someone might get confused and not know what to choose. You can also use WYR to keep from typing it out Would You Rather every time.

Right, I'll kick it off.

Would you rather not be able to sit down, or not be able to stop walking?

*edit: I make a new game thread, provide an example, then derp the first try. GG Tristan.

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'd rather merely not be able to sit down, because if I can't stop walking, I can't sit down either.

Would you rather play a pack based on RotaryCraft or GregTech?

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Rotorycraft, because...reasons I guess, honestly just want a excuse to learn a bit more about that mod.

WYR have your hands stick to everything like glue or have feet that slide on everything like the surface is ice?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'd say slippery feet, because that seems easy enough to circumvent by wearing shoes.

Would you rather count in binary or hexadecimal?

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
I would rather not eat pancakes, I love waffles

Would you rather have everything run on batteries that need replacing or have your devices require being plugged in at all times?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Depends. Assuming an infinite supply modern non-rechargable batteries the same size and shape as the rechargeable ones in my devices, I'd probably go with that; if I have to pay for the batteries, I'd plug everything in all the time.

Would you have one normal, typed wish (read: no meta-wishing) granted by an honest genie, or an unlimited number of untyped wishes granted by the whim of the "Corrupt a Wish" thread?

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
One wish by a honest genie, I would be dead before a eighth of the "Currupt a Wish" wishes got granted

Would you rather be in a world with no presents at any holidays (christmas, easter, etc) except on your birthday or in a world with presents at every holiday except your birthday?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Every holiday. More overall presents = more overall things. Plus, I'd still get cake.

Only theme packs for the rest of your life, or only kitchen sink packs

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Theme packs, I can play a theme pack close-ish to a kitchen sink pack if it has enough mods and I am stubborn enough but not the other way around.

Would you rather live in a house made of very rough material with no shoes/gloves/clothes or a house made of material so soft you cannot feel it at all?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The soft material, I guess... the normal force is difficult to not feel when standing/sitting/etc.

Would you rather use GregTech or Tinker's Construct, and no other mods?

Tristan1301

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm.. If you're saying I can use other mods with GregTech, I'd probably go with that one. I like TiCon and all, but not if it's the only thing I can use.

Would you rather move uncontrollably fast, or unbearably slow?

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
I would walk unbearably slow, because it would look cool and I could control better where I want to go.

Would you rather be one day invisible if you are naked, or stop the Time for one Day?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
stop the time. reason you can enjoy it longer and less changes of major derps.

would you rather become corrupted by taint or by phyrexia

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Phyrexia. Just because.

Would you rather be able to eat anything you want without putting on weight, but everything tastes bland

OR

Would you rather everything was delicious, but you constantly put on weight?

Also, was writing this when @lenscas posted, so:

Hmm. In the past I would have gone Stop Time, but depending on how you look at it, in some of those scenarios you can't move anything or alter anything, so you'd be starving, thirsty and everything is extremely hard.

So naked invisibility ;p

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
I would rather be able to eat anything. Even tho it wouldn't taste good, I wouldn't get fat ^-^

Would you rather have only summer with high temperatures or would you have only Winter with low temperatures?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
summer with high because I hate cold and I am unable to make my room warm when its cold I am hoverer able to keep it at least somewhat cold when its hot outside.

would you rather be consumed by hellhounds or by death it self

Tristan1301

Jul 29, 2019
Depends on which one is quicker, but being consumed by hellhounds sounds painful.

WYR never be left alone, or always have to find someone to be around?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
always have to find someone to be around.
Because I would lose my sanity in less than a second with the other option.

DYR lose your sanity because of things you see or by things you hear