Yogscast on FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

0NightHawk0

Jul 29, 2019
I like Sjin more recently in regards of the Yogscast members, him and then Duncan. I also think he has a good voice >.>

Much better then Rythian...I swear that guy mumbles too much, I can barely make out what he says.

Jul 29, 2019
I like Sjin more recently in regards of the Yogscast members, him and then Duncan. I also think he has a good voice >.>

Much better then Rythian...I swear that guy mumbles too much, I can barely make out what he says.

Have you noticed that in the first Feed the W0rld Sjin was obsessed with Thaumcraft?
"Is that a Thaumcraft biome?" "Is that a Thaumcraft villager?!"

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one who doesn't care if they spawn things in? They're in it to entertain, and some things just aren't entertaining so they skip it by spawning shit in.

Reactions: Mooseman9

0NightHawk0

Jul 29, 2019
Have you noticed that in the first Feed the W0rld Sjin was obsessed with Thaumcraft?
"Is that a Thaumcraft biome?" "Is that a Thaumcraft villager?!"

Lol yes...and then he died by a whisp, I snickered at that scene honestly.

He's also very keen on the bees, so most likely we'll see him delve into that too.

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
I loved the new episode. I even got my friend into Sjin. Being said Voltz is not a good set up at all. It showed how reliant they were on Tekkit. Duncan knows little and it seemed they all wanted to beat up on Ridge. But it is for entertainment so I am not going to gripe too much. Let us see what the others do.

Of course Sjin has nothing to use the peat engine with so yay for having an engine to look cute.

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed but as of right now what can he do with it? He could have made a stirling engine. Still it is all in the name of entertainment.

zagan

Jul 29, 2019
I think its great they have moved from tekkit it's pretty much dead as they can't upgrade it anymore, so they have to move to other mods.

The volts pack is alright but I think ever since barry the wormhole got born well, they probably thought twice about bringing everyone into it, and maybe thought of giving FTB a shot, and I think FTB will have a lot more stuff for the yogscast to do some of the mod packs will have EE mod in them but I don't think EE mod has the condenser anymore or it's been changed but some of the other mods do have the item maker machine that isn't much different really.

0NightHawk0

Jul 29, 2019
I personally don't like Sips voice as much as Sjin's, but Sips is pretty damn fun too, I do admit they both have somewhat unique voices.

As for the whole spawning in thing people seem to have issues with...I don't mind it so much myself, considering they are more for entertainment rather then being tutorials.

Jul 29, 2019
I personally don't like Sips voice as much as Sjin's, but Sips is pretty damn fun too, I do admit they both have somewhat unique voices.

As for the whole spawning in thing people seem to have issues with...I don't mind it so much myself, considering they are more for entertainment rather then being tutorials.

Sips is the best guy.
In all the land.

Reactions: MrAndrew420

Captain Neckbeard

Jul 29, 2019
Of course Sjin has nothing to use the peat engine with so yay for having an engine to look cute.
He's already gathered his Dirt and Sand, it's not like you NEED an autofarm for the stuff.
I'm more amused that he's back to eating nothing now that Sips isn't around to lovetap his last hearts away.

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
(Shrug) I don't like the way Voltz went, much more prefer their new FTB series over it.

And yes, I thinkit's a good thing that they went away from Tekkit Classic since it is basically a dead mod.

zagan

Jul 29, 2019
Really, you heard it from *somewhere* a long time ago. Well there you go folks, conclusive permissions proof. For the community that requires written proof of permissions to even distribute a private pack...

I really wish people would stop being so anal about the copyright thing.

as the buildcraft mod license voids any copyrights that a pack or any mod may have when it's bundled up with it because it can't be released as a copyrighted pack and all the mods/pack can't be charged for money or used to gain money in any form and when you download the FTB launcher you need to use an ad paid click through service to get the lancher so the FTB are gaining money from the packs etc.

For any FTB packs to have any form of copyright they would need to remove the buildcraft mod from all packs until the buildcraft 2011 mod license it altered.

Reactions: Mooseman9

Mudrat12

Jul 29, 2019
My problem with this is seeing that FTB won't be known for Direwolf20, and all the smaller based youtubers, but will now be known as the pack of the Yogscast.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
My problem with this is seeing that FTB won't be known for Direwolf20, and all the smaller based youtubers, but will now be known as the pack of the Yogscast.
It's kind of hard for FTB to be known for Direwolf20 when Direwolf20 doesn't even mention FTB in his video titles or descriptions.

Do a search for FTB or Feed The Beast on Youtube and you get Mindcrack, Hermitcraft, SethBling, and small youtube channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.