Whitelist Server [Yog's Craft] Angus's Warzone [Whitelisted][Factions][30 Slot]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PepperShells

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PepperShells
Why this server: I've been looking for a reliable, MATURE server with whitelisting, and this seems like the perfect server to play FTB on with friends.
What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing): Usually I don't do big builds, I pretty much roleplay with friends, build factories and have rivaling companies, that sort of thing. I'm not into nukes or destroying everyone else, just playing FTB with a more immersed twist.
Added Note: My friends and I are very serious and mature about our playing, and treat people in the FTB world as in real life, with no scumbagging, looting or raiding.
Hope you consider my request.

attack88

Jul 29, 2019
ING: Attack88
Why this server: Been playing solo MineCraft for years and never really done the online thing except on the Xbox 360 version. would love to meet cool and exciting ppl for big builds or even just adventuring together.
What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing) i would like to learn more and more with FTB but i like to build massive works of are large automations and even just help others get started by gather resources.

Jerom Thomas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Skillz2Minez

Why this server:its a small server dedicated to yogcraft which is pretty hard to find

What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing): i want to build large farm(based on sijn farm)

Joaker

Jul 29, 2019
Is this even open anymore? Nobody seems to be getting a response.
IGN: Ragolabron
Why: I don't like big servers, and I want to play Yogcraft, and so far this is the only server I've found that looks nice.
What are your plans: I like to build a large area that is my own, usually a castle, large tower, or "town" of different buildings for different purposes. I can keep it clean and usually I make things look nice, and I can keep my lag to a minimum. I usually have 3 - 4 buildings total at least.

SeaborgMC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SeaborgMC
Why this server:Seems fun, not too old i hate going on server s and everyone throwing out riches at me like i am a hermit
What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing): Bess one word BEEs

Vishard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Durpstar. ( Made it when I was younger. )
AGE: 13, but I understand FTB and thrive at it. Plus maturity is a strong suit of mine.
Why this server: Yog-Craft is one of my favorite packs, and This seems like a small, good server.

like_a_boss247

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: like_a_boss247

Why this server: i hate overcrowded servers where no one wants to work with you for fear of getting greifed and all the caves have been found and emptied by hackers with x-ray vision

What are your plans: A giant mob grinder if you will let me but if not then a giant hotel

Lord_Reven

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lord_Reven

AGE: 15 (Mature, have modded popular FTB servers before)

Why this server: I am looking for a quietish server that i can build in peace without admins just tping and spawning loads of animals.

What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing): I like to build big buildings, however i usually stick to small nice looking buildings and make things compact