Whitelist Server [Yog's Craft] Angus's Warzone [Whitelisted][Factions][30 Slot]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

darradddd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:foxyybingoo

Why this server:me and my friends are searching for some good server to hang out in ;D

What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing)me and my friends are going to build 3 huge places.

Renamorcen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Renamorcen

Why this server: Because I'm searching for a yogcraft server to play with my friend. He's inexperienced, and gregtech's a bit too harsh for him

What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing): I'm going to make a hidden underground lair to live in. You know - to be safe

Crazymonk

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Crazymonkgonemad

Why this server: The fact nothing can be spawned is awesome so anything you do create is legit and you worked for it.

What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing):Both :)

Adolamin

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Crazymonkgonemad

Why this server: The fact nothing can be spawned is awesome so anything you do create is legit and you worked for it.

What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing):Both :)

You are now Whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Crawlyfeet69

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Crawlyfeet69

Why this server: because u don't cheat and there is not assholes

What are your plans(big builds or just doing FTB thing):Both :D

Elflew22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Elflew22

Why this server: i was looking for a new-ish ftb server and this was the one i came across first

What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing): Just going to have a good time and help others

please whitelist me i tried before but you missed me thx :p

JTW99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JTW99

Why this server: I'm looking for a server like this where i can build and such without the server being reset and having to start over, and a server with not too many people on it.

What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing): I just like doing the FTB thing but i am a good builder as well, and if your wondering i do have previous experience with being staff.
Thanks for your Consideration- JTW99

otiast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: otiast

Why this server: I'm looking for a good server to make my first FTB server

What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing): I plan to play the game and be on the wiki half the time. I'll probably build a house and might have stuff around it.

elMexicano10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: elMexicano10

Why this server: I don't really know, I'm looking for a good server to play in and I think this one could be it

What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing): I am planning on building a big compound were I can build some stuff

Elflew22

Jul 29, 2019
please accept me i have tryed twice but you haven let me join i did it on number 11 and 27

Spartan126

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Spartan126

Why this server:just looking for a casual server hope this is the one i need

What are your plans: well just got minecraft so im not sure what i can do but ill try to not build anything that looks like crap ;)

Vauny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Vauny1
Why this server: Because on paper it sounds like the hassle free no nonsense server I've been looking for.
What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing) I tend to go FTB route to start with and get resource/machine/automation going then when that's all rolling I can kick back and plan out the bigger builds.

Spartan126

Jul 29, 2019
Both of you are now Whitelisted, Welcome to the server.

Forge Mod Loader could not connect to this server
The mods and versions listed below could not be found
They are required to play on this server
WR-CBE:Core : 1.3.2.8
StevesCarrts : 2.00.a61
WR-CBE:redPower : 1.3.2.8
EnderStorage : 1.4.1.2
WR-CVE:Addons : 1.3.2.8
mmmPowersuits : 0.2.2-170
ChickenChunks : 1.3.1.0

any idea how to fix this ?

Adolamin

Jul 29, 2019
Forge Mod Loader could not connect to this server
The mods and versions listed below could not be found
They are required to play on this server
WR-CBE:Core : 1.3.2.8
StevesCarrts : 2.00.a61
WR-CBE:redPower : 1.3.2.8
EnderStorage : 1.4.1.2
WR-CVE:Addons : 1.3.2.8
mmmPowersuits : 0.2.2-170
ChickenChunks : 1.3.1.0

any idea how to fix this ?

The server is running the Yogcraft V1 mod pack, which can be found on the FTB launcher, make sure you have the correct mod pack selected before launching.

Chuck Wesker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: arixama

Why this server: Looking for a server where I can explore some of the mods that I don't know that look interesting and be able to have a decent amount of help if needed.

What are your plans(big builds or just doing the FTB thing): Mainly just doing the FTB thing. If people need help with builds, I can also do that.

Reactions: Spartan126