xycraft

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
what are you all talking about Xcraft is already out i have it on my server

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
it's exactly only day closer to the update of XYcraft, so we're getting closer to the release

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
........ *facedesk*

you could just say that no release date has been given.

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't that a given in general? Not just mods, but any program?

So there's never a need to ask. It's ALWAYS going to be "done when it's done".

Not necessarily. One could look to EA for "it's done when the publish date we set is reached regardless of how functional it is".

Reactions: xBlizzDevious

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
That's unnecessarily harsh, and so unlikely.

Redpower is a dead mod. Even IF and I do mean IF it were to come back, there are so many mods already here that do around 90% of what RP2 could do (I think the only one missing is a workable Forth system but I'm not 100% on that). In my eyes RP2 doesn't really have a place in current minecraft unless it has undergone some MASSIVE re-coding. As for Xycraft, well.... I'm sure it will come out eventually, but I'm not going to hold my breath for it. At least I suppose Xycraft does have one thing going for it, Soaryn is actually speaking to people, streaming and all-in-all being active, the same cannot be said of Eloraam.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
so is it just the new mechanical stuff holding back the release?
if so why doesnt he just split the mod in to the xycraft stuff we know and love and the need stuff get released when its done.

Status
Not open for further replies.