Xycraft tank.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ThemsAllTook

Jul 29, 2019
I found this out the hard way the other day when I was moving one of the valves on my oil tank, and lost half the oil by doing it the wrong way... If you want to move a valve to a different spot in the tank, break the valve first. If you break a non-valve block, then break the valve while the tank is unformed, the liquid that valve is holding will disappear. If you break one of the valves in a tank while the tank is still formed, the other valves will keep all of the liquid, so you don't lose any when you reform it.

Dragos Circa

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem: when i create the tank, it won't open the GUI and after 10 seconds minecraft crashes.
When i entered mc-edit to remove the tank i saw that the tank exists.
What's the problem?
I play FTB Ultimate 1.1.2.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
If you try to edit a logic gate placed in a wooden waterproof pipe, adjacent to a xycraft valve that has not activated into a "tank", will cause a crash.

I had problems with this, but as soon as I right clicked the valve and turned the structure into a tank, I was able to finally access the logic gate GUI. Just a heads up for anyone else.

Dragos Circa

Jul 29, 2019
In this picture i build the tank:
2013-07-21_19.25.24.png

This picture is after i right-clicked the valve:
2013-07-21_19.25.30.png

The tank is build, but it won't let me open the GUI.
When i right click with an item, the tank take my item and after i right-click with empty hand, he is doing weird stuff in my inventory:
2013-07-21_19.25.53.png

As seen in the picture it multiplied my items and put a valve on my head!!!

What is the solution for this?