Closed Xnet and Thermal Expansion crash and corrupt the world

J

Jackswastedlife

Summary of the problem Xnet and Thermal Expansion crash and corrupt the world

Pack Version FTB Revelation 1.2.0

What is the bug? I've got a pretty standard setup running utilizing Xnet, Thermal Expansion & AE2.
- AE2 is currently used for ME-Storage (wanted to expand to autocrafting later on). The peripheral is connected via standard and dense fluix cable.
- Xnet is setup to supply power and extract items from machines. Items extracted from the Machines are exported into a buffer chest (via Xnet-cables) and from there inported into my ME-System (via ME-import-bus).
- Thermal Expansion provides the machines (currently just a pulverizer & a redstone furnace) and is connected via Xnet-cables providing energy and pulling out items.

The system works fine, Energy gets delivered and pulverized or smelted products get pulled out.
The instant I configure the machines' faces to output or input my stuff the game crashes.
I guess the world autosaves before the crash. When I restart my client and try to join the world again it immediately crashes my client back to the desktop.

Mod & Version ae2stuff 0.7.0.4, appliedenergistics2-rv5-stable-4, ThermalExpansion-1.12.2-5.3.9.6-universal, xnet-1.12-1.6.4

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/2279da0d

Is it repeatable? Yes.
- Build a redstone-furnace (basic)
- Connect the redstone-furnace to a Xnet-Controller-network
- set up 2 channels, 1 (xnet.energy) for energy-delivery to the redstone-furnace, 1 (xnet-item) to pull the items from the redstone-furnace
- reconfigure the output connected face of the redstone-furnace
- "Enjoy"

Known Fix not yet