Whitelist Server XimCraft - FTB - Unleashed 1.1.4 [24/7] -Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

overend2

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 15
Are you able to speak English? ye (From UK)
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? yes
What is your minecraft username? overend2
Why do you want to join our FTB server? because the server i used to go on recently shut down so now im looking for a good server with a good friendly community
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I can't wait to join if i get accepted :)

xXBlazingAngelXx

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 16
Are you able to speak English? yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? yeas
What is your minecraft username? caelans123
Why do you want to join our FTB server? i need a good server that wont shut down or restart hopefully this one wont like so many others ive been on
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? im joining with atomic667

Gabe224

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 15
What is your minecraft username? gabe224
Why do you want to join our FTB server? good community/no stealing or grieving
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? no

Zane

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 32
What is your minecraft username? LrdZane
Why do you want to join our FTB server? good community/no stealing or grieving, looking for something close and helpful with each other.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I am new to Unleashed but not FTB and am most familiar with the old Ultimate pack. My building style tends to be fairly simple though I like building hidden or underground bases mostly.

iboxness

Jul 29, 2019
hey Dmx it gave me this list of mods that i need to add, i added the ones it said add in the start of the thread but of the ones you stated it gave me different ones and iam using the Ftb unleashed modpack so i dont know why it would give me this list please help

thanks

mvpgman1425

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age?- 13
Are you able to speak English? - Of course
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? - Yes
What is your minecraft username? - MVPGMAN1425
Why do you want to join our FTB server? - Been playing FTB on singleplayer for a while now and I want to play on a server.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? - Know alot about the mods in the pack[DOUBLEPOST=1380509186][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey Dmx it gave me this list of mods that i need to add, i added the ones it said add in the start of the thread but of the ones you stated it gave me different ones and iam using the Ftb unleashed modpack so i dont know why it would give me this list please help

thanks
your prob on the wrong version of the unleashed pack you need 1.1.4 as it says ...

Reactions: Unicorn117

iboxness

Jul 29, 2019
your prob on the wrong version of the unleashed pack you need 1.1.4 as it says ...[/quote]

thanks man i didnt realize mine was still on 1.1.3 but how do i update it to 1.1.4 it hasn't told me to update the modpack so what do i do?

mvpgman1425

Jul 29, 2019
your prob on the wrong version of the unleashed pack you need 1.1.4 as it says ...

thanks man i didnt realize mine was still on 1.1.3 but how do i update it to 1.1.4 it hasn't told me to update the modpack so what do i do?[/quote]
You click the 1.1.3 scroll and it will pop up all the versions and click 1.1.4

Reactions: Unicorn117

iboxness

Jul 29, 2019
thanks man i didnt realize mine was still on 1.1.3 but how do i update it to 1.1.4 it hasn't told me to update the modpack so what do i do?
You click the 1.1.3 scroll and it will pop up all the versions and click 1.1.4[/quote]

Thanks a lot man . i just updated it

Man On Grassy Nole

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 28
Are you able to speak English? Yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Of Course!
What is your minecraft username? James_Todd
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Looking to have fun playing FTB and maybe join some others for some fun. I love projects and big builds.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I'm technologically minded and very keen to help others. I really wana to play this game in peace if I wish or join others for some good fun :) Quite good with redstone also.

Oh and the most important thing, Im 6ft 5" so I hope I'm not to tall to get on this ride haha :-D

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 17
Are you able to speak English? Yup!
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Of course
What is your minecraft username? Monkehh
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I want to play a modded server since single player got boring. And I've look at a few servers on the forum and this one looks good!
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I have never played FTB before :O I know most of the big mods well however! (BC3,IC2,AE,forestry and extra bee, tinker's and RC/steve's cart mainly)

Ainvar

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 34
Are you able to speak English? Si. Er, yes.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Yes.
What is your minecraft username? Posainvar
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I'm tired of playing single player and I'm looking forward to building things that are 100% automatic to run when I'm offline, too.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I like bees.

Carb8n

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 18
Are you able to speak English? No se habla ingles. Of course, haha.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Sho nuff'
What is your minecraft username? Carb8nIsHere
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I'm looking for a server to call home. For awhile now, every server I've joined has been filled with immature kids, or completely empty from active members. One of the reasons I play minecraft is to play with fun people!
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I'm not the quickest builder, or the most artistic, but I enjoy helping people when they are confused or looking for ideas. I'm also kind of a night owl, so I'll probably be one of the members on when not many others are.