Whitelist Server XimCraft - FTB - Unleashed 1.1.4 [24/7] -Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gunsupletsd0dis

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 23
Are you able to speak English? Yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Yes
What is your minecraft username? GUNSupLETSd0DIS
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I want to learn more about FTB and feel like joining a server with people would greatly benefit me.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? ^Chuck Norris typed all the above.

Djinn

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age?
25 M
Are you able to speak English?
Native Norwegian and excellent English.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules?
Yes, I do.
What is your minecraft username?
Djinn1988
Why do you want to join our FTB server?
I just told myself, "why not?, this server seems as good as any" EDIT: Your server was recently started and your website shows promise.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you?
Played since alpha, but I've had a 6 month break up to now. So am new to the Unleashed pack(wiz at mindcrack though), exciting stuff. Never been banned, don't grief and love to let my creativity shine through my builds. Am also very helpful, active and social.

ReaperXNine

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 19
Are you able to speak English? yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? yes
What is your minecraft username? kingston2131
Why do you want to join our FTB server? sound like a nice and friendly server to start playing minecraft again
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? havent played for a long time but love MC

Kheranis

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 15
Are you able to speak English? Yes.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Of course, yes I do
What is your minecraft username? Kheranis
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Most FTB servers ive been on either reset,crash, don't have a home system or a tpa system, and are just terrible. Hoping that this one will break the jinx!
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I play very often, and my friend as well (Joefish135) will be applying soon.

Joefish135

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 15
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Yes of course I will!
What is your Minecraft username? joefish135
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I want to join because I really enjoy playing FTB but have never found any decent servers to play on that aren't reset every couple of days, have no griefing on, have constant hackers online and aren't super laggy. So I'm looking for a nice server with no lag, friendly staff and no griefing in order to play with my friend Kheranis (see above).
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I will probably be very active on the server with my friend Kheranis, and if you don't mind record a YouTube playthrough for my channel.

the_dmx

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 15
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Yes of course I will!
What is your Minecraft username? joefish135
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I want to join because I really enjoy playing FTB but have never found any decent servers to play on that aren't reset every couple of days, have no griefing on, have constant hackers online and aren't super laggy. So I'm looking for a nice server with no lag, friendly staff and no griefing in order to play with my friend Kheranis (see above).
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I will probably be very active on the server with my friend Kheranis, and if you don't mind record a YouTube playthrough for my channel.

Nice. added

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 16
Are you able to speak English? Yes.. and spanish... and italian
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Of course and always
What is your minecraft username? AwesomeBrian100
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Looking for a nice server for FTB, last one went down due to some issues the owner was going thru, always prefer whitelists vs open due to less griefers and a tighter community.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? Ill be on maybe everyday for an hour or so so I will be active and I hope you accept me :D

DerpingCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 14
Are you able to speak English? No, I am not able to speak the English language that I am currently speaking.... Yes, I am able to speak English.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Of course I do.
What is your minecraft username? JaredIsaiah
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Because I need to get help learning about the different mods.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I have temper issues from time to time.

iboxness

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age?:15
Are you able to speak: English? Yes i'am fluent in English
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules?:Yes i agree
What is your minecraft username?:iboxness
Why do you want to join our FTB server?: i Want to join your server because it it brand new and i needed something fresh also your server seems promising enough to enjoy
Is there anything you would like us to know about you?: i'am a very friendly person i love playing in groups i like working with industrialcraft ,buildcraft, dartcraft, Equivalantexchange 3 and Forestry

the_dmx

Jul 29, 2019
Update OP. 1.1.4 and power converters enabled

AwesomeBrian100,
JaredIsaiah
iboxness
added

Rufulus

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 21
Are you able to speak English? Yes. Not perfect though.
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Yes
What is your minecraft username? Rufulus
Why do you want to join our FTB server? I once played FTB 1.4.2 Betapack in a other server with 3-5 active players and enjoyed it tremendously. Then the owner had to take down the server as the costs were too much for him. Returning to SSP was hard and I lost interest to Minecraft for some time. Now I'm looking for a server with a fairly fresh world to play in again.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I live in Finland, where we fight polar bears and live in igloos... Not really, but I would like to know how bad the distance lag is. If there is other European players in there, maybe ask them if possible.

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
What is your age? 16
Are you able to speak English? yes
Do you agree to follow the Feed the Beast server rules? Most definitely
What is your minecraft username? atomic667
Why do you want to join our FTB server? Because i have been looking for a ftb server for a while and i just can't find the right one and i have been on a few in the past coule of months but this server seems like i has a really nice community and i think i would enjoy this server alot.
Is there anything you would like us to know about you? I have a fairly good knowledge of most of the mods in the ftb pack.