Windows .exe X-Ray Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
I'll take this as a: "I'm beaten but I don't want to admit it."
No. I'm not a forum moderator. I don't want to be one. I don't even want to be a Trusted or Known, though I find it amusing you bring up my title at all.
Here's the difference between you and me, where you see your opinions as rightful justification, I see mine as simply throwing my two cents into the mix. I'm well aware of the fact that my opinion means little to nothing depending on how people read it, however given the rage you've pretty much exploded into, I'd say my opinion has gone above and beyond what I hoped it would achieve.

I hope you learn from this if nothing else. Sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut.

No i simply made a point. Neither me nor anyone here deserved the flagrant stupidity you caused.

I'm disappointed in all of you.

If he wants to use an xray mod that's his own damn business, not yours.
Who the hell are you people to look down on someone like that?

You're here to provide support for people who ask for it.
How about we behave like adults, put aside our high-and-mighty masks and do our damn jobs.

What jobs may i ask? You suddenly come in here. say yer disappointed in all of us? what right do you have to be disappointed in all of us? That indicated you think you are thus higher then us. Then you question us and stuff. yeah how about you take your mask off kiddo.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
No i simply made a point. Neither me nor anyone here deserved the flagrant stupidity you caused.
You slay me.
My "Stupidity" was my portraying my disappointment in level of arrogant, self-rightious drivel that ninty percent of the users parroted upon the person who simply asked for help and not an opinon.
That's my definition of stupidity, kid, and judging by how hard you're fighting your shrinking corner I'd say you're feeling pretty bad about yourself about it but you're so consumed with delusion of justification that you're too naive to wave the white flag. No matter, I'll continue my onslaught if you wish until the mods inevitably step in.

What jobs may i ask? You suddenly come in here. say yer disappointed in all of us? what right do you have to be disappointed in all of us? That indicated you think you are thus higher then us. Then you question us and stuff. yeah how about you take your mask off kiddo.
The job you take by coming to the support thread. To actually help people.

What right?
Simple -- Free speech. My right as a human being.

And before you retaliate with "Durrr, I have that right too!" well I can't quite come back against that. But then I don't need to do I... Kiddo?

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
I'm disappointed in all of you.

If he wants to use an xray mod that's his own damn business, not yours.
Who the hell are you people to look down on someone like that?

You're here to provide support for people who ask for it.
How about we behave like adults, put aside our high-and-mighty masks and do our damn jobs.
First off, he never asked for your opinion. Don't ask, don't tell.
Second, don't kid yourself by putting yourself above others and calling yourself tall. You're not doing it to help him. You're doing it because you don't agree with it. You simply must put your opinion forward. Not necessarily a bad thing if you can admit it.
Lastly, I would expect that I wouldn't have to ask not for lip in a support request. What they ask for is of no consequence to you. Just give him what he wants and keep your closed minded opinions to yourself.

Let me point something out to you.
The challenge is for them to enforce. Not you. If you keep him away or force him away what he's asking for, you turn your opinion into a dictation. This is considered as much against the "rules" as xraying is to an SMP server.
Furthermore. Consider the possibility he wishes to use the mod for his own server in order to moderate it and distinguish other xrayers if at all.

So don't you dare condescend me by lecturing me on the basic concepts of video gaming like a cheeky brat.
I'll take this as a: "I'm beaten but I don't want to admit it."
No. I'm not a forum moderator. I don't want to be one. I don't even want to be a Trusted or Known, if I woke up to find that title under my user I'd despise it, though I find it amusing you bring up my title at all.
Here's the difference between you and me, where you see your opinions as rightful justification, I see mine as what it is; me simply throwing my two cents into the mix. I'm well aware of the fact that my opinion means little to nothing depending on how people read it and I care very little about how they read it, especially on this site. Those who know me, know that I'll back-talk the staff just to get my cents thrown onto the pile. But then I still know when to call it quits.

However given the rage you've pretty much exploded into, I'd say my opinion has gone above and beyond what I hoped it would achieve.

I hope you learn from this if nothing else. Sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut. Especially when you're beaten and/or wrong.

All this coming from the person who has an avatar that only a 12 Year old would have.

Sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut

Hypocrite:

(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.

Nuf said really. If your going to go all know it all on a person then you should probably not open up your mouth and shove your foot in it every chance you get. Lesson I've learned, you don't be a smart a** unless you want others to be also.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
All this coming from the person who has an avatar that only a 12 Year old would have.

Hypocrite:

(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.

Nuf said really. If your going to go all know it all on a person then you should probably not open up your mouth and shove your foot in it every chance you get. Lesson I've learned, you don't be a smart a** unless you want others to be also.
Well I do enjoy a good scrap.

EDIT: Oh and I drew the girl in that avatar. So cheers for that.

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019

I can see that you do from the last few vicious nature seething from your last few posts.

Also not to sure how drawing that avatar makes it any better.

Edit: Oh and while we are on the topic of avatars and drawing, I drew mine also. :p

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019

Thats the only credit i'm giving you...damn you boobies. Anyway lets end this farce before the real forum staff swoop in and start dishing out warnings. We are technically derailing this guys thread by fighting like this.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
I can see that you do from the last few viscous nature seething from your last few posts.

Also not to sure how drawing that avatar makes it any better.

Edit: Oh and while we are on the topic of avatars and drawing, I drew mine also. :p
I prefer to call them opinionated. That and I actually did feel sorry for the guy that the previous posters were practically tearing apart with their self-righteous comments. I suppoooose I might have derailed just a tad~. I get carried away when I find a good debate. To be vicious would mean I'm hurting someone with my words. I'd hope that people aren't that small. I'm not. In fact I'm enjoying this.

It doesn't. But I'm certainly not twelve and to be honest, why should I cover her up? She's a DAYUM fine looking woman if I do say so myself. I'll show you the lineart if you like~.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Thats the only credit i'm giving you...damn you boobies. Anyway lets end this farce before the real forum staff swoop in and start dishing out warnings. We are technically derailing this guys thread by fighting like this.
I'm inclined to agree.
Good debate. /handshake

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
I prefer to call them opinionated. That and I actually did feel sorry for the guy that the previous posters were practically tearing apart with their self-righteous comments. I suppoooose I might have derailed just a tad~. I get carried away when I find a good debate. To be vicious would mean I'm hurting someone with my words. I'd hope that people aren't that small. I'm not. In fact I'm enjoying this.

It doesn't. But I'm certainly not twelve and to be honest, why should I cover her up? She's a DAYUM fine looking woman if I do say so myself. I'll show you the lineart if you like~.

The definition of viscous I was thinking of was "Dangerously aggressive;" Not intent to cause harm.

As far as the avatar goes, well I would never have something like that as the my , well here I'll let wikipedia define "Avatar" for me. "In computing, an avatar is the graphical representation of the user or the user's alter ego or character". Yeah I would never have that picture represent my character.

Edit: I would change Viscous to Vicious like its suppose to be in this post, but its too funny to change. :p

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
The definition of viscous I was thinking of was "Dangerously aggressive;" Not intent to cause harm.

As far as the avatar goes, well I would never have something like that as the my , well here I'll let wikipedia define "Avatar" for me. "In computing, an avatar is the graphical representation of the user or the user's alter ego or character". Yeah I would never have that picture represent my character.
lol last post and i'm done here.

You should see my skin. Its a eyeball man in a investigators pinstripe suit with gloves and cufflinks. lol

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019

Really? I thought it was to be thick and gooey. I almost took it as a compliment.
I think you meant visceral, though that doesn't really fit either, but I do get the jist of what you were saying.

And hey! I can be polite when I want to! And British!... I think I'll be slightly more modest on my bust next time though.

Aheh...

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
Really? I thought it was to be thick and gooey. I almost took it as a compliment.
I think you meant visceral, though that doesn't really fit either, but I do get the jist of what you were saying.

And hey! I can be polite when I want to! And British!... I think I'll be slightly more modest on my bust next time though.

Aheh...

hahahahaha, Well thats really funny, I ment vicious :p funny because I threw it into google to make sure I had both definitions correct and I spelled it correct then but not in my posts. :p Well any way I like thick and gooey better. :p

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
hahahahaha, Well thats really funny, I ment vicious :p funny because I threw it into google to make sure I had both definitions correct and I spelled it correct then but not in my posts. :p Well any way I like thick and gooey better. :p
No sweat, I figured that was what you were getting at.

And yeah, I sort of like it better too.

thegarfish

Jul 29, 2019
@Wabbit you are correct in some ways but we are entitled to our opinions.

The others and I expressed our opinions about cheating the game, you can stick up for this kid if you want but that is YOUR choice.

Sirbab

Jul 29, 2019
...I just said that the point of an x-ray mod in SSP is lost on me, there was absolutely no reason to get all uppity on me, i did not tell him he couldn't, i've been there, used them, and i just wanted to share my two cents. But apparently that's immoral 'round here :p

thegarfish

Jul 29, 2019
And I can agree, there is not much justification on our end and we shouldn't be throwing our opinionated ideas into this post.[DOUBLEPOST=1356583993][/DOUBLEPOST]Other than it violates most SMP rules.

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
Hehehe, sometimes I find that you want to make a point, but it sounds so much better in your head then it does after you click the post button, and then by that time you just gotta commit and fight the fight you chose.

Status
Not open for further replies.