Wuffle's FTB Beyond Adventures :)

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
that doesn't sound good, whish you well

Also, quick tip, I can only recommend the Immersive Engineering Garden cloches for any crop farming needs, they're fast, cheap, small. and only require 8RF/t. The only downside is that they require water to get put into them, which is no issue with things like the fluid collector or the ender IO reservoir. as for what to grow, I recommend setting 1 up for rice atleast, one of the most useful crops in the game, it can be used to make sugar, paper, bread, and most importantly slimeballs. they're also good for growing canola for power gen

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi There,

I was unwell for quite a long time in hospital, the infection got quite severe. I'm all better now.
Bad news though... I forgot to pay my monthly fee during all this time to the server host and the
account was suspended, they had emailed and so forth about it. It's a largely automated process.

Unfortunately what happens is that the data is also gone, so I lost the little world I was building (as I had
only online backups, i'd forgotten to download a backup file to my PC).

The service provider was very good though, when I got back on my feet I got a credit to my account
with them, also set up automatic payments to avoid that happening again.

So it looks like Wuffle's FTB Beyond adventures were cut a bit short. But I'm back :)

I'd still like to do a bit of a journal / diary of my adventure through a mod pack... maybe Age of
Engineering, I've pretty much just started the world and am punching trees..

-Wuffle!

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
Hi There,

I was unwell for quite a long time in hospital, the infection got quite severe. I'm all better now.
Bad news though... I forgot to pay my monthly fee during all this time to the server host and the
account was suspended, they had emailed and so forth about it. It's a largely automated process.

Unfortunately what happens is that the data is also gone, so I lost the little world I was building (as I had
only online backups, i'd forgotten to download a backup file to my PC).

The service provider was very good though, when I got back on my feet I got a credit to my account
with them, also set up automatic payments to avoid that happening again.

So it looks like Wuffle's FTB Beyond adventures were cut a bit short. But I'm back :)

I'd still like to do a bit of a journal / diary of my adventure through a mod pack... maybe Age of
Engineering, I've pretty much just started the world and am punching trees..

-Wuffle!
glad you're better!

but if you're willing to go back to 1.7.10, I can only recommend Divine journey, it's an expert pack that functions a bit differently, wwith a large focus on exploration, a liner progression system, and a larger focus on exploration with the inclusion of divine RPG, it's quite fun. and despite it being advertised as "easy mode being harder than PO2 titan mode" and "hard mode being harder that PO2 kappa mode" I haven't really been feeling it as bad. most recipes use simple multi-step crafting (the machine frame, for instance, takes 4 seared glass (4 seared bricks, 5 glass) 4 iron pressure plates, and the tin gear.

some miscellaneous thing to note is that there are a whopping 800 quests to complete, but they almost always give relevant rewards. such as obsidian, capacitors, ect. early infrastructure is a bit faster (using FTB infinity evolved as a base line) being able to get machines within a couple hours, and not relying on massive power sinks while not giving you the tools to make that power until much later on *cough* lasers *cough* and possibly the best part is that you can unlock an ME system after merely getting a tier 2 blood altar, which means auto crafting, ofcourse.

TL;DR it's an expert pack with a larger focus on exploration, along with a faster start up but more expensive recipies overall

Reactions: WuffleFluffy