Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Third, Shaam08's.

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
bigd, please stop giving people information about the game. Once you give them the rules, the rest is their problem. You're not allowed to help them by reminding them of the roles and such.

Reactions: goreae

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
*fist pumps*

Let's talk turkey--RJS, what was your thinking when you voted for Pyure?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I think you are pushing things way too quickly here.
Fortune favors the bold. :p
Firstly, Pyure being a wolf does not equal Robijn being a wolf. Certainly I'll be putting some pressure on him when he is released, but lynched? That'll depend on what he says.
Sorry, I think we have a misunderstanding. Wasn't Robijn just 100% confirmed as a wolf?
Robijn was jailed! He is a Gangster!
If so, then he's a guarenteed lynch in three days no matter what he says. There's no point in keeping him alive.
Secondly, even if Robin was a wolf, that proves nothing about me based on my vote. Remember, the wolves do not have a convo. I could be the wolfiest of wolves and willingly lynch somebody who looked suspicious with no way of knowing. On the one hand, it means that my voting for Robijn instead of Pyure cannot be held as evidence against me. On the hand, it means that my attack on self-jailing wolves is not necessarily proof of my towniness.
I didn't expect you to make this point, but you're right; Voting for Robijn doesn't prove that you're town. It does prove that you correctly suspected a wolf and are therefore trying to play like a townie, which is the most information we can draw from a lynch this game. Please tell me I'm wrong.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
You do know there is one cop and one undercover? Right

I do now, but I think Pyure made a good point here:

bigd, please stop giving people information about the game. Once you give them the rules, the rest is their problem. You're not allowed to help them by reminding them of the roles and such.

Just because I know roles exist does not mean I know how many there are. GM confirming or denying duplicates can really affect how people's claims play out.

Sorry, I think we have a misunderstanding. Wasn't Robijn just 100% confirmed as a wolf?

...I missed that totally. Yeah, good point.

In fact, @Bigdbigd03 if that's how jailing works then shouldn't jus2beast's role be revealed?

I spy a huge exploit for the town in this system, but I'll refrain from abusing it. We also learnt that if there' a tie in terms of the wolfkill, then it gets cancelled.

*fist pumps*

Let's talk turkey--RJS, what was your thinking when you voted for Pyure?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk
What was your thinking when you thought I did? My vote was squarely on good ol' Robijn. The reason I voted for him was because he did what I had thought would be a super-neat trick as a wolf - getting himself jailed. This would mean the wolverine had no chance to hit me, and on my release, town being forced to lynch each other combined with wolverine conversions would allow a dead-cert lynch control. Having planned it as a wolf, it was super easy to identify somebody putting it into action.

Reactions: Lethosos

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019

If so, then he's a guarenteed lynch in three days no matter what he says. There's no point in keeping him alive.
Yes, I don't just flip a coin and tell you guys that. Me and JS already discussed this.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Since I have read no rules about ghosting and not about jailbreaking in particular, I guess it'd be ok for me to say this.

Since I am a proven wolf, if the other wolves could send me their votes for the night kill, that would be nice.

I still don't see why my role had to be revealed when I was jailed, but oh well, we'll see how this plays out.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Reasons

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Wait a mibute. I forgot my players, I won't do it again.

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Nojr

I'm glad we got votes in the thread poll, by the way, but Robijn and I aren't hosting any games soon. :p

Reactions: 016Nojr

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I am, silly. You guys remember. About the convo.