• The second, Rob's.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Third, Shaam08's.

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Hos do you vote twice?

Edit: I don't even remember saying this.

Edit2: Yes I do, poll votes.

Last edited:

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well, given the lack of other fairly important information on the sheet that only got revealed through people repeatedly questioning you, I honestly wasn't sure. I took for granted that stuff like that would be revealed at the end of each night phase, but again, I don't know if this is another mechanic that you didn't bother to mention or properly explain on the rolesheet. I have no idea when the end of day actually is, and the GM, who I assume to be revealing the information that we are supposed to receive, is spouting random bits.

How am I supposed to react to what you're saying? Should I assume that everything you're saying is a joke? That ghosting is not in fact allowed, and that when the end of day happens at some as of yet unspecified time that Shazam did not get lynched like you said he did?

Because if you want to make jokes, bigd, then here's one for you.

The way this game has been organised so far.

I appreciate that part of the delay has been out of your control, but to then come in, fill the thread with stuff that I am supposed to believe, or not supposed to believe, depending on what mood you were in that minute, and then be sarcastic with somebody who has had the patience to wait through all that for a game that has been pretty unclear throughout its initial conception and is still lacking some important information that people need is really starting to irritate me. I may be the only one, but I would be surprised if that were the case.

Reactions: profrags and Pyure

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I don't think BigdBigd is being sarcastic.
I'd be surprised if he even knows what sarcasm is...

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I tried to make this game and I might give myself a warning point saying this. My eighth one. Almost all of you have said something about this game being poorly done. If you guys don't want to play the game. Leave. Don't insult me.
I don't think BigdBigd is being sarcastic.
I'd be surprised if he even knows what sarcasm is...
Because I'm eleven and I show more frickin' respect then you.
Leave until I have no players. Do it. I knew I would make a game I would like, but even if you guys hate it can't you realise that this isn't just a game. It's someone's first. And if you don't like this game or think it is crappy. THEN LEAVE! Because I thought TTT and MoonWolf2 were poorly organised and hard to understand. YOU DON'T SEE ME COMPLAINING.

There. You want a piece of my mind. Have it.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, and jokes. Jokes. I have conversations at least. Yeah ya can't find a wolf one. But rest assured there should be at least 12.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I got a little (Very) mad. Sorry.

Game will start 24 hours after roles were given out.

Edit: I mean day will end.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Because I thought TTT and MoonWolf2 were poorly organised and hard to understand. YOU DON'T SEE ME COMPLAINING.

Confusing in terms of the game mechanics I can agree with. But poorly organised? I think that's extremely rude towards both people that GMed those games.

And if you don't like this game or think it is crappy. THEN LEAVE!

My issues have nothing to do with the game. The issues I have raised are a direct consequence of things you have said in the game thread. You are the GM. If you announce things like you did, in an official-seeming manner, is it any wonder that I was confused? To then reply to me with sarcasm?

Because I'm eleven and I show more frickin' respect then you.

Hardly. How would you feel if you were unsure of something that the GM said, only to have it clarified in an utterly smug and sarcastic way? Would you feel like the GM was showing respect? Because I definitely don't. I don't care whether you are 11 or 61, you have taken on the responsibility of creating, organising and running this game.

Do I expect people's first games to be amazing? Of course not. Mine wasn't. I don't know if there was ever anybody who's first game was.

If you guys don't want to play the game. Leave. Don't insult me.

Here's the deal. Everybody is here because they do want to play your game. If we didn't, we wouldn't have signed up. I want to play this game.

I don't want to play the game of 'Two truths and a lie' in terms of whether what you are saying, as the GM, is legit. You are the one who has access to all the information in the game. Truthfully, you are the only person in the game who knows what is happening. If we can't trust what you are saying as the GM, then how are we supposed to play?

While we're on the topic (last bit of ranting from me, then I'll stop, promise): Can you just clarify whether you meant that ghosting was allowed, or was that another thing that was clearly genuine? Excuse me if I'm being thick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, ok, onto the game.

I'm intensely suspicious of these people trying to jail themselves. It strikes me as something that is very convenient for a wolf to do in order to avoid coming under any threat of being lynched, or being random sniped by a Police. If they can stay out of the game for a few days and be perfectly safe, when they come back in they may well be in control of the lynch with minimal risk, as the town has been forced to largely lynch itself in the absence of the majority of wolves.

Vote Robijn

Pyure I'm not sure whether he's goofing around or a legit wolf (although the two do seem to go hand in hand with him), but Robijn specifically checked for clarification regarding lynch protection first. That ranks him slightly higher than Pyure in my eyes.

Reactions: Shazam08

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Can you just clarify whether you meant that ghosting was allowed, or was that another thing that was clearly genuine? Excuse me if I'm being thick.
All of what I said was true. And I will have do stop announcing in the middle of the day due to my misunderstanding.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'll break conventions for this one game and vote Pyure. It's not that I have anything, I'm just going along with him voting himself.

Reactions: Pyure