Wrong Ingots

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
Look, when I pulverize my ores ( TE ores ) and then smelt them , I get the redpower tin copper and silver ones ...
How can I change that because I don't like how they look ? It was all fine until I recently crashed a previous world

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using MindCrack?
MindCrack\minecraft\config\GregTech\GregTech.cfg
Section unificatortargets.

qap

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft ores seem to give to 'wrong' type also. Ingame you can use the forge lexicon with a mystical plinth to convert ore types.

kolikooo1

Jul 29, 2019
Look, when I pulverize my ores ( TE ores ) and then smelt them , I get the redpower tin copper and silver ones ...
How can I change that because I don't like how they look ? It was all fine until I recently crashed a previous world

i think theres an item called forge lexicon

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using DW20 Pack
How do I use the forge lexikon ? Isn't there a config file to change the ore dictionary?

Squidgen

Jul 29, 2019
The forge lexicon is crafted with a book, an iron and gold ignot, and cyan wool. You then place it on a mystical plynith, and you can change blocks that have the same name, but different IDs into eachother. FOR FREE!!

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
The forge lexicon is crafted with a book, an iron and gold ignot, and cyan wool. You then place it on a mystical plynith, and you can change blocks that have the same name, but different IDs into eachother. FOR FREE!!
Not exactly the same name, just the same forge oredictionary entry.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Can you automate the forge lexicon? Also, for same type ores, you can pulverize and smelt the dust. They all end up the same.

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
Also, for same type ores, you can pulverize and smelt the dust. They all end up the same.

Yeah ,that's my problem ! I pulverize Thermal Expansion Ores and I get the redpower ingots when I cook them in a powered furnace :(
Isn't there a config to change this ? Playing on the DW20 5.0.1

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Apart from if you need the blocks for the look, it doesn't really matters, as long as you have only one kind of ingots at the end, right?

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft ores seem to give to 'wrong' type also. Ingame you can use the forge lexicon with a mystical plinth to convert ore types.
You technically don't need the plinth. Just shift-rightclick with the lexicon.

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
So back again to my question , is there ANY way to change the configs back again so that I get the TE ingots when i smelt the TE ores in TE machines ?

agaricus

Jul 29, 2019
You could also try the OreDupeFix addon, it doesn't yet support all machine recipes but will let you choose which oredict item you prefer from which mod. It uses RP2 ingots and TE dusts by default but if you prefer TE or IC ingots (or whatever) you can set them in the config. It's still a fairly new mod so if you use it and run into any problems let me know.