Writer

Wavebrother

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone. My name is Wavebrother and I will be starting a HQM modpack with some other people. We are looking for someone that can write quests and lore for us. If you would like to apply, PM me. Copy the application into the message.
1: How old are you? (Do not lie. We will not judge your application based on your age. If you lie you will not be accepted.) :
2: What time zone do you live in? :
3: Have you ever written quests before? :
4: If you answered yes to Question 1, which pack? :
5: Why do you want to join P1NationGaming (P1NG)? :
P1kashwack (Creator of Clouds of Darkness)
Anton CrinkleCraft (Youtuber)
deadrosekiss (Clouds of Darkness Dev)
4yanezd (Mod Developer)
christophernjsp (Mod Developer)
Wavebrother (Mod Developer)

Last edited:

Kashdeya

Jul 29, 2019
Yes The P1NG Team is looking for someone that has experience in writing with HQM and will be willing to join our Team. Wavebrother is heading up all the work on this pack and everyone will be reporting to him.

We would like to find someone that is also good at working with a team and put ideas out that maybe we have missed.

artik15

Jul 29, 2019
1: How old are you? (Do not lie. We will not judge your application based on your age. If you lie you will not be accepted.) : I'm 15 years old.
2: What time zone do you live in? : I live in CET (Central European Time)
3: Have you ever written quests before? : No, but I want to try this.
4: If you answered yes to Question 1, which pack? : ----
5: Why do you want to join P1NationGaming (P1NG)? : Because I want to get better with english (it's my second launguage) and I want to make friend that are living in other countries than mine.

Unfinity_

Jul 29, 2019
1: How old are you? (Do not lie. We will not judge your application based on your age. If you lie you will not be accepted.) : I am 17 years old.
2: What time zone do you live in? : Eastern Standard, [EST] on Atlantic US
3: Have you ever written quests before? : Yes, I'm designing a HQM Modpack as this is being written. I can also create custom configs, if needed.
4: If you answered yes to Question 1, which pack? : The Wastes, this is my WIP Modpack. Forum post is in Modpack Creation sub-topic.
5: Why do you want to join P1NationGaming (P1NG)? : I've always wanted to be a part of a modding team because working alone is boring. I believe my experience and your aid will help create a masterpiece of a modpack that everyone will enjoy. I'm can take just about any main topic and create a storyline based around it, with quests specified around that story. If you need a storyboard or new ideas, I've got tons, it's all based on your requests and the modpack.