WR4TH | Beta A 1.4.2 | Whitelist | Mature | Small

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : Orcius 17 years old in Belgium (GTM+1)
  2. Why did you select that IGN ? : When I was little and watched Lord of the Rings I was a Big fan the Orcs
  3. Do know have tekkit/ftb experience? : Played long time tekkit and watched the whole FTB series of Direwolf20
  4. Do you agree to more or less abide by the spirit of the rules? :Sure
  5. Did you read the rules? What is meant by 'clever invective'? : something that is strongly encouraged in general player to player interaction
  6. Have you ever been eaten by a grue? : ? no
  7. If you have been banned before; Explain why you were banned in at least a paragraph. Tell me a story. I have never been banned, but still I hope to get on this server! By the way: Like your statement about you can argue the ops :p

Kungfubuddah

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : kungfubuddah / 27 / Wisconsin
  2. Why did you select that IGN ? : A few friends and I wanted to make an anti-clan back in the CS 1.3 days and we decided that fighting versions of the most well known pacifists fit perfectly. Unfortunately, I spelled "Buddha" wrong and naturally the name stuck.
  3. Do know have tekkit/ftb experience? : I do, but more specifically I have been using the various mods in the FTB pack since buildcraft 1.x.
  4. Do you agree to more or less abide by the spirit of the rules? : Of course I do.
  5. Did you read the rules? What is meant by 'clever invective'? : I tried, but then I got bored... You know this entire application process is an exercise in futility, but we all have our hobbies I suppose.
  6. Have you ever been eaten by a grue? : To this day I can't say I have; I always have a torch in my inventory.
  7. If you have been banned before; Explain why you were banned in at least a paragraph. Tell me a story. People actually get banned in this game? Window lickers.
I know registration is currently closed, but this is for future reference. You seem like a bunch that are right up my distorted alley.

Minimal

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : itzpred, 16, East Coast
  2. Why did you select that IGN ? : was an shorter version of my old username itzzpredator
  3. Do know have tekkit/ftb experience? : Yes. about 2 months worth
  4. Do you agree to more or less abide by the spirit of the rules? : a course
  5. Did you read the rules? What is meant by 'clever invective'? : player to player interaction
  6. Have you ever been eaten by a grue? : wtf is a grue
  7. If you have been banned before; Explain why you were banned in at least a paragraph. Tell me a story.

DEATHRATTLERS

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) :DEATHRATTLERS
  2. Why did you select that IGN ? : cousin's taskforce
  3. Do know have tekkit/ftb experience? : yes bigtime.
  4. Do you agree to more or less abide by the spirit of the rules? : I will always
  5. Did you read the rules? What is meant by 'clever invective'? : player to player interaction
  6. Have you ever been eaten by a grue? : yes
  7. If you have been banned before; Explain why you were banned in at least a paragraph. Tell me a story. at least i dont think so

megadestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN / AGE (required) / General Location (optional) : My ign is megadestroyer im 12 but VERY mature and i live in slough, UK
  2. Why did you select that IGN ? : I selected this name because I wanted a name like megaminer or megabuilder because I'm really good at building things, so I thought that megadestroyer would be good because to mine something in a way is to destroyer it.
  3. Do know have tekkit/ftb experience? : Loads I have been playing tekkit since its release when forestry was still in and EE was just stone to iron to gold to diamonds. Ftb wow same thing I watched the release stream and I normally set up a server for my friends, sadly my portforward is broken at the moment so I'm stuck with hamachi at the moment. So if its not computers in ftb then I can probably do it. You see I like playing ftb but I'm getting bored of it too quickly so I'm looking for a server that can in a way relight the spark of mods.
  4. Do you agree to more or less abide by the spirit of the rules? : I agree to abide by the spirit of the rules. This server looks really promising
  5. Did you read the rules? What is meant by 'clever invective'? : By 'clever invective' I think you mean to always be friendly to other players and to enjoy ftb as it was men't by slowpoke not with yourself but with other players.
  6. Have you ever been eaten by a grue? : I checked the meaning of 'grue' and I Haven't ever played any game with a 'grue' in but I have play lots of games with mobs and zombies, the zombies ate my character and the mobs just wanted to blow me up.
  7. If you have been banned before; Explain why you were banned in at least a paragraph. Tell me a story. I have been banned from my friends private server because he didn't know how to whitelist and on one of my other friends server because I was playing with someone else that the didn't like and well he is a year younger then me so he didn't take it to well. I have and am still trying to become friends with him again
I really really want to find a server that no one can grief me on and have friendly people on. :) Have a merry merry Christmas