Wow, New Titles!!!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
So I just saw the new titles and I am amazed. A couple I saw were "Over-Achiever" and "Popular Member." Anybody know what these are (kinda self-explanatory :p), how to get them, and thoughts?

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I really want to know too - I mean, it's kinda obvious in a couple of ways why they added new titles - "Well-Known Member" became a somewhat easy title to achieve, when it shouldn't be.
I really liked the new titles added, they gave people like me, who just achieved Well-Known, new objectives; And that's always a good thing. :)

Reactions: MoosyDoosy

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
"Well-Known" is still pretty easy to get, and there's nothing new up to a least 700 posts from what I can tell. :/

Yeah, I expressed myself badly - I meant that the reason they added new titles was to make "Well-Known" a more kinda of dull and regular title, instead of being the best one available, as it was before.

Reactions: MoosyDoosy

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Lots more trophies in order to get these titles. ;)

My thoughts? It's cool seeing people with new titles, and I'm glad I don't have to race to get them. :p

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Lots more trophies in order to get these titles. ;)

My thoughts? It's cool seeing people with new titles, and I'm glad I don't have to race to get them. :p

This is where I would put my awesome new title...
pedestal.jpg

IF I HAD ONE.
mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
User titles on forums...

Am I the only one who doesn't get har... umm err.. exited about pointless titles?
I'm like this with server titles/ranks too and they often actually affect your experience on the server (with permissions and such).

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
You know what was ironic about these titles?
I posted about having only a boring well-known member title, and that was liked by somebody, which managed to topple my likes over to get the achievement which gave me the popular title d:

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Personally I am not a fan of these or any titles, why people are given awards for the most spammer is beyond me.

Reactions: Skyqula