Wow, New Titles!!!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Majority of the trophy points are like based which is not about spamming

True. Most of the people you see with a lot of likes (such as RedBoss, Yusunoha, Saice, and so on) have them because they either post content that people find helpful, because they can present a point and back it thoroughly, or because they do what they can to help people.

Spammers, on the other hand, don't last past a few posts because the mods here end up smacking them. Thankfully.

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
Test

Edit - Crap! I'm still an "Active Member". I should get a "Come and go" title since I post a lot then I leave for a few months then come back.

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
I think overachiever should have a cool tag like the mod maker tag or forum moderator tag as it would make the people who have worked long and hard for those titles look better and it would also be a goal to try and get and motivate people to help others out so they can get that tag. It would help create/promote a better and more interactive community.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I think overachiever should have a cool tag like the mod maker tag or forum moderator tag as it would make the people who have worked long and hard for those titles look better and it would also be a goal to try and get and motivate people to help others out so they can get that tag. It would help create/promote a better and more interactive community.

The problem with that though is that it encourages activity for the wrong reason, it's easy to "farm" (can't think of a better word right now), and it could potentially confuse new members about who has some form of power and who doesn't.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
The problem with that though is that it encourages activity for the wrong reason, it's easy to "farm" (can't think of a better word right now), and it could potentially confuse new members about who has some form of power and who doesn't.
Likes from the games section count but the posts don't allowing someone to easily buildup a ridiculous ratio