Would you play on this type of server?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
BTW, you should put a "My moderating text will look like this" thing in your siggy like the others :p

I knew it was mod text...but just for any who wouldn't know ;)

When I get colour working in my sig I will.

Actually colour isn't worth fighting this thing for. Added.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
When I get colour working in my sig I will.

Actually colour isn't worth fighting this thing for. Added.
I could've sworn it was working a few days ago? (The text saying what your moderating text would look like being green)

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I could've sworn it was working a few days ago? (The text saying what your moderating text would look like being green)

It works for Gideon and Vapour, but myself and Flipz can't get it to work. It's really strange.

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Hey there, there was a small discussion a few days ago about what people wanted to see in a mod pack, and a very fun idea propped up:

The mod list (as it is now):
  1. AE2
  2. Binnies Mods (extra bees/trees) - for hard earned renewable resources
  3. Buildcraft
  4. Carpenters Blocks
  5. CodeChickenCore
  6. CoFHCore
  7. ExtraBiomesXL
  8. ExtraTiC
  9. Fastcraft (needed, GT too laggy brah)
  10. Forestry
  11. GregTech 6
  12. Hardcore Ender Expansion
  13. IC2
  14. Inventory Tweaks
  15. JABBA
  16. JourneyMap
  17. Magic Bees
  18. Mantle
  19. Minetweaker
  20. NEI Addons
  21. No Mobs Spawning on Trees
  22. Not Enough Items
  23. Not Enough Resources
  24. Pam's Harvestcraft
  25. Tinkers' Construct
  26. Thaumic Energistics
  27. Thaumic Tinkerer
  28. Thaumic Expansion
  29. Thermal Expansion
  30. Thermal Foundation
  31. TiC Tooltips
  32. WAILA
Obviously, that list looks a little sparce, but I am trying to make it so it is very greggy for machines, and machines only. All Thermal Expansion machines cannot be crafted (there's a few things which can be; energy cells, strongboxes, and satchels). But in return for this all vanilla items that get gregged (metal tools, hoppers, buckets, cauldrons, glowstone blocks, etc.) have their vanilla recipe returned.
This mod list is still open to new suggestions too, and is likely to have additions before the pack gets released publicly

So I have a few questions:
1) Do you like this idea?

2) Would you play on a server like this (providing that you like the idea)?

(This isn't NEEDED)
3) Would you consider donating to a server like this, assuming you enjoy the community, should there be a time when the server host could not afford to keep the server running (e.g. they are moving house, and the money they spend that month on the server is being used for delivery men)?

This is to gauge interest in a server like this, before spending money on a server :)
no

tsaygara

Jul 29, 2019
Yes
Yes
No
Play with GT is prety well, and RF can help sometimes, but without RF machines, it's one more chalenge to face