Worst teacher you've ever had?

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I once had a class taught by Ben Stein...or, at least an old lady that thought she was Ben Stein...wow that was a LONG class...

Taintedwater

Jul 29, 2019
5th grade flashback:

We had a substitute, as our normal teacher was out with the flu or something. After she assigned us out class work,she spent the entire day on the internet, voting on which scantily-clad male model was the hottest. *shiver*

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
5th grade flashback:

We had a substitute, as our normal teacher was out with the flu or something. After she assigned us out class work,!she spent the entire day on the internet, voting on which scantily-clad male model was the hottest. *shiver*
Hell yeah

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
this is all i could think of with that "hell yeah" "Hell naw" back and forth

http://www.ryot.org/video-comedian-conner-omalley-trolls-rich-guys-expensive-cars/379325

on topic: any teacher that clung to syllabus as if their lives depended on it. also my freshman composition professor at uni, because he didn't appreciate his political/philisophical views being poked at in my papers. that's what he gets for trying to influence my writing. :p

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
It's pictures of hot guys.
Hell No
How about pictures of hot dogs?
Dogs-at-beach1.jpg
On topic: I don't think I got any "bad" teachers, although there was this one AP Physics teacher and one Algebra I teacher that gave out homework after homework. Needless to say, I rather have a disinterest in Physics and math now- ironic through as I plan to go into game development...

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

INCSlayer

Nov 17, 2012
My case was my homeroom teacher who was also our maths teacher this was at gymnasie level (first level of non compulsory school in sweden so basically age 15-18) after 3 years he still regularly called me Henrik something i have never been called before or since instead of Jesper because of my last name of Henriksson and he mixed up the letters of my best friends last name again for the entire time we had him as a teacher and this is the teacher who from his point interacted with us the most.

He also lost all forms of teaching ability in groups over 7 people and the class contained about 20 people, which meant that during most classes he devolved into a gibbering idiot incapable of actually teaching anything which caused me no end of issues since i am bad at math on a good day but under his tutelage managed to barely pass the first course of math and fail both the higher ones we where required to take this along with me failing physics (for unrelated issues) meant i had to pass all other classes i took to get a passing grade.