World chunk loading doesnt work at all

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

powerblo

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing the Direwolf20 pack on a Windows 7 computer. I have added a few mods to add a bit of taste to the game, but since then my world doesnt seem to be able to create chunks, not even bedrock. There are some islands and huts on a patch of contiunous ground, and I think that it is the cause. (On the right side of the picture) I found this error due to my miner.
624837e8bc.jpg

When I try to spawn a new world, in survival with no cheats, I spawn in a world with no land, no water nor anything but occasional patches of ground, slimy islands and clouds from Natura. I have tried erasing mods, but nothing seems to work. Is the world itself broken? I would love to see the flow of items and so again. Please help if you can. Powerblo
b454c06301.jpg

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
What mods did you add? Any that you had to include custom configs for?

I would suggest you try and re-download the map and see if this error is still occurring but it looks like some form of world corruption

powerblo

Jul 29, 2019
Did you add Ex Nihilo? I think it has an option (on by default) that forces a void world.
Thanks! When I looked at the config, it really had a void option at the end. I really want to thank you for the support, my world is saved. ^^ Thanks a million times.

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
Thanks! When I looked at the config, it really had a void option at the end. I really want to thank you for the support, my world is saved. ^^ Thanks a million times.
I guess you could say...
*puts sunglasses on*

It's not the end of the world:cool:

Reactions: pizzawolf14