World Broken Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuildLikeABoss

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I was playing around on my world then it crashed and now every time i try and enter it it crashes i can load up other worlds and they work. i have re installing java deleting all existing ftb files and trying again, sadly the world is still broken. i Run mindcrack pack

here is the client side log in debug mode after loading world
http://pastebin.com/YbgVHUqy

if this is not the right log can you please guide me towards getting the right one for you
Thanks

here is the crash report that is in the minecraft folder in mindcrack
http://pastebin.com/7X2w01tR

Any help would be much appreciated

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Don't use a retriever on an EnderStoragemod Ender chest.

Fixes include, but are not limited to, using a world edit program like MCedit to remove the faulty blocks OR removing redpower2 temporarily (warning: will cause loss of RP2 items/blocks) OR removing EnderStorage temporarily (warning: will cause loss of EnderStoragemod items/blocks)

Please note, the last 2 options do not have a 100% chance of working, but are still worth trying if you can't edit the world for reasons unknown to mankind.

Reactions: Ashzification

BuildLikeABoss

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you I can't Disable redpower or modpack wont load but I did disable Ender Storage and the world loaded up :) only problem it crashed again after 30 secs i will fidle with Mcedit and Update you when i have anything thanks

BuildLikeABoss

Jul 29, 2019
Would you like the client side debug or the minecraft one that shows up in the folder. I can get the client side debug but the world now freezes and doesn't go to the blue screen with the brief crash report. I also gave the world to a friend after I opened it on mine and disabled those mods ( we tried the world before disabling and it crashed too)
I world worked and didn't crash but then after returning it crashed.
Sorry it sounds confusing

P.s another issue is that I played LAN and the LAN account seems to have been deleted for the other player. Is that
saved out side of the save file?

Thanks again

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Give us the console log at least.

Also, I don't really know what you mean with "LAN account", but that's just my fault.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
P.s another issue is that I played LAN and the LAN account seems to have been deleted for the other player. Is that
saved out side of the save file?

Thanks again

All characters and accounts are saved inside the worldfolder of that world, if the person can't access the LAN server then you haver to check your whitelist.txt in the main server folder.

BuildLikeABoss

Jul 29, 2019
Forget the lag thing above , the world seems to freeze but not crash in the log is says [Forge mod loader] world has leaked or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.