Wither Skeleton Spawner

leijurv

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I'd love to get Wither Skeleton Skulls, for a number of reasons. Looting swords just aren't cutting it for me. I know that are probably dozens of ways to do this, with all the mods in unleashed. I've read that if I move a certain kind of spawner from the Twilight Forest (already gotten there) to the Nether, it'll spawn Wither Skeletons. Problem is, I have no idea how to move spawners through portals. Prior to this, I've used my Gravity Gun to move blocks like that around. What can I use to mine a spawner so that it drops the correct item?

(Feel free to move this if it's in the wrong section, never posted before :))

Last edited:

lionking

Jul 29, 2019
Move a skeleton spawner from anywhere, using a Forcewrench (shift+right klick) to the nether and eventually, it spawns wither sekllis.

However, as you are in the Unleashed Pack, you shoult definetly use soul shards and get a Tier 5 spawner using pig spawner and an anvil.
(for further information just look it up on this forum..)

Hope It helped :)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Move a skeleton spawner from anywhere, using a Forcewrench (shift+right klick) to the nether and eventually, it spawns wither sekllis.

However, as you are in the Unleashed Pack, you shoult definetly use soul shards and get a Tier 5 spawner using pig spawner and an anvil.
(for further information just look it up on this forum..)

Hope It helped :)
image.jpg