[WIP] Unleashed BDCRAFT Texture Pack

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry it's taking so long, but it will get done. When? Eventually. I'm just doing other things right now at the same time.

I'm looking after a livestream of my own
Other help threads of mine, for example Thaumic Tinkerer, which needs to be researched from scratch
Then I'm compiling this from scratch with WIP packs that aren't exactly optimized for drag+drop into a folder and need to be positioned correctly.

And then I got IRL stuff to take care off.
A girlfriend -- which between you and me, may soon be fiance. (with any luck)

So it may take a little bit.

In the mean time, I welcome anyone else to take over and do this on their own if I'm not being quick enough.
No hard feelings.

BobertThe3rd

Jul 29, 2019
Just a note the Enchanting Plus Patch on the website is too outdated to use, the only file applicable to the current version of Enchanting Plus is the GUI, and it too is outdated, though it wouldn't take much to modify it to the new GUI. I've already posted a request for someone to work on this

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Just a note, you will at some point pass a threshold at which time the Sphax pack will no longer load, or maybe you found this out already which is why there's no updates :D

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I haven't figured that out because this project's been on hold, considering I'm in the process of getting a house with my newly made fiance further down south of England were I'll be putting in to do my doctorate.

This place and this project doesn't have priority.

epicninja

Jul 29, 2019
This has already been created on the bdcraft forums, your wasting your time, of course the pack still isn't finished, but it is usable