[WIP] FTB Unleashed Texturepack

2xgaming

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I am working on a texture pack just mainly for FTB Unleased or maybe all kinds but I am going for the main theme based of the logo of Unleashed. Basically it will be a dark grungy steam punk based texture pack. I just wanted to know if I should continue or not. Mobs will be having a MAJOR change in looks!

Here are some samples I have made [Note this thread will be constantly updated]

R5jwI19.jpg

5Fq9RKB.jpg

ZFtAxFP.jpg

HmklyUY.jpg

DJmzwuY.jpg

6MDyNLa.jpg

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
if your doing all the mods as well I wish you luck so far it looks really really great hope to see this completed :)

ScrooLoose

Jul 29, 2019
After looking at the stone/Cobblestone (Im guessing), u may want to add some shadows and and cracks to the texture.
That way it should match ur steampunk theme abit better.
I u would like i can give u a couple of examples.

VozValden

Jul 29, 2019
GREAT WORK! Just so happens that I am just starting to build a steam punk city, will be looking forward to this be released! Work on the texture pack MUST go on!

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
What resolution is this? 512x512?

Because if it is I think alot of people can't use it.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
What resolution is this? 512x512?

Because if it is I think alot of people can't use it.

It's best to make a texture pack at the highest quality first, since you can always downgrade the resolution to 256x256 and it'll adjust accordingly. If you take a 256x256 texture pack and make it double the resolution, nothing will change, since it's just enlarging the pixels.

So, in the end, I would assume he'll add a bunch of downgraded texture packs, all the way down to 16x16. (Or possibly 32x32)

39cluesEKAT

Jul 29, 2019
Could you make the inventory have a little more contrast between item slots and the lines in the inventory?

Kylehansful

Jul 29, 2019
I hope this texture is out for release soon. It looks epic! I have just fallen in love with this texture pack!

SaintKenneth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm desperate for any texture pack action for Unleashed and I look forward to seeing how you handle the various different grains of wood provided by BoP, Forestry, and Natura.

Taina

Jul 29, 2019
Finally a pack for Unleashed that's not cartoony or a rip-off from vanilla. Great job, loving it just by looking at the screenshots. Wouldn't dare imagine what it would be in-game using it, would get me too anxious!

2xgaming

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys I been away for a while. Had to buy a new computer but I will be getting back into adding whole lot more.

I know that me adding some kind of realistic touch to it defies the purpose of Minecraft but it is just a personal favor of mine =D