[WIP] [1.6.4] [1.7.2 IN PROGRESS] MortTech

Mortvana

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I've moved to GitHub and done some work, but I have had a dilemma, and I've decided to start balancing Tinker's Construct, details are in the main post.

Mortvana

Jul 29, 2019
IMPORTANT: MortTech development is now officially halted, more information in the main post.

SMB64

Jul 29, 2019
no problem, you just have too much on your plate right now. I still fully support this mod, just promise you will be back once you're all squared away, please?

Mortvana

Jul 29, 2019
no problem, you just have too much on your plate right now. I still fully support this mod, just promise you will be back once you're all squared away, please?
I absolutely will, Thermal Tinkerer will be coming down the pipeline in a few months, so no need to worry~

SMB64

Jul 29, 2019
I absolutely will, Thermal Tinkerer will be coming down the pipeline in a few months, so no need to worry~
thanks man, I just like making sure of these types of things. I just hate getting all excited over stuff like this, and have the person doing it just quit and never come back to it.
just a tip: if you livestream the coding and debugging, it'll help get the word out about this mod, as well as give you more motivation to work on it :)

Mortvana

Jul 29, 2019
thanks man, I just like making sure of these types of things. I just hate getting all excited over stuff like this, and have the person doing it just quit and never come back to it.
just a tip: if you livestream the coding and debugging, it'll help get the word out about this mod, as well as give you more motivation to work on it :)
I could, but even though I have good internet, my stream quality is CRAP, I say this because of my last stream with ProgWML6, my video was stuck for over 15 minutes...