WiggleCraft - SkyFactory 3 and More

D

DavisonY

Hello everyone,

My name is Davison, though you will recognize me as DavidisWiggles in game. I wanted to take a second to introduce you all to my boyfriends (CJ) and I new channel on YouTube - WiggleCraft. We are both fairly new to recording gameplay videos but thought it would be fun to do a series together, especially since we live over 500 miles apart (as well as a country border).

We've been playing Minecraft for a few years now, though CJ started playing back when the game was first announced. We love playing modded Minecraft and are fond of many of the FTB packs. We hope that our first series on our channel, FTB Sky Factory 3, will be enjoyable to all!

No guarantees that you will like it, though I can guarantee many laughs were made filming most episodes. I don't know how many times we died in our first sky blocking experience... it's very likely one of us will fall into the void, so get your popcorn ready!

If you'd like the check out the new channel, here is the link: [WiggleCraft]. The only videos up right now are our Sky Factory 3 Let's Play.

Thanks all, hope you all enjoy! Let us know what you think and/or how we can improve =)

D

DavisonY

Just an update, Episode 6 of our Sky Factory world is now up! Be sure to check it out and if you have any advice, please feel free to let us know! Really enjoying the pack =)

Softwerker

Jan 24, 2017
Hey fellow Skycrafter.

A general advice would be to take another thumbnail, it is not really fitting a Skyblock setting. :)

D

DavisonY

Hey fellow Skycrafter.

A general advice would be to take another thumbnail, it is not really fitting a Skyblock setting. :)

Hey, thanks for that feedback! Going to try and get a good screenshot in our world. We didn't really have a good one when we started on episode one, so we used a vanilla MC picture.

D

DavisonY

SKY FACTORY: Episode 7 is now Live!

• Updated Thumbnails
  • Finished our simple mob farms
  • Mystical Agriculture begins
  • And More!

We hope you guys are enjoying! We post regularly each Tuesday and Thursday around 12-2 pm EST. Weekends we may occasionally post one off "episodes" of other Minecraft maps. Thanks again so much to the FTB team, we love playing your pack!

Last edited:
Reactions: Softwerker
D

DavisonY

SKY FACTORY 3: Episode 9 (EnderIO STUFF!) is now up!

Some of the EnderIO mod items we play with to build our tree farm:

Some of the items made:
- Farming Station
- Splice n Dice
- Sterling Generator(s)
- Capacitor
- Item conduits
- Energy conduits
- Yeta wrench

In this episode we show you how to setup a self-sustaining enderio tree farm and how to get soul sand (which is used to make a few of the machines in enderio). We realized that it's not always the best idea to build a WOOD house near a TREE HOUSE using OAK WOOD, lol.

We hope you all enjoy!

D

DavisonY

SKY FACTORY 3: Episode 9 MOAR POWER is now up!

Sorry for the late post, had a concert last night - the video was still posted on Thursday though!

In this video, we work on a primary source of power since the tree farm is self-sustaining - LAVA GENERATORS! We also automate our mob farm with fans from the mob farm mod (cannot remember the name) and show off the automated sieve (it's so cute lol).

We hope you all enjoy! Let us know what you do and do not like. Feedback is important to us =)

D

DavisonY

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late post - been busy with life! We are still posting each Tuesday and Thursday our Sky Factory series, so you can still catch up! Here is our latest episode, No. 16!

Previous episode links (12-15):

• [*]12:
    [*]13:
    [*]14:
    [*]15:

D

DavisonY

Episode 18 is now up!

In this episode, we explore a few things...
  • RFTools Dimensions (and charged porter which is AWESOME)
  • Actually Additions Empowerer (for stuffz)
  • How we finished our slightly more complicated refined storage network
  • The beginnings of our wither skeleton farm with the powered spawner and killer joe

We hope you all enjoy!

D

DavisonY

Both episode 19 and 20 are now up (every Tuesday and Thursday!)

EPISODE 19 - Withery Preparation

EPISODE 20 - Extreme Reactors and Lightning