why the hell 1.6.x+ lags?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Renato Lopes

Jul 29, 2019
I mean, when I played a modpack with 121 mods (that's a lot!) my pc could play it perfectly fine, even with 6 chuncks loaded (it probably sound like meh to you but coming from a bad pc like mine...).

Now with 1.6.x+ versions it lags the hell out of my pc! and it keeps getting laggy and laggy the bigger the version! what the hell?

whats with this?

Renato Lopes

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know? You make too many threads like a spammer.

Hey I'm not a spammer, I just have simple questions that need simple answers. I mean, this forum is just for chat right? I'm not like making topic with the number 1 on it every 30 seconds. Unless it's against the rules I won't know where to ask (I don't use curse lol)

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Hey I'm not a spammer, I just have simple questions that need simple answers. I mean, this forum is just for chat right?

There is this thread for things that don't really justify a new thread. Don't know if your questions so far fit in there, haven't been paying attention.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Renato Lopes

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, I tought that thread was like "ask a simple question, get a simple answer" as a rule for this forum, not an actual topic of itself. Sorry for the inconvenience guys, all my threads would belong there D: