Whitelist Server Why Not? [DW20 1.0.14][Whitelist][Minecraft 1.6.4] [10 Slots] [Mumble Team Chat]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CopeyJ

Jul 29, 2019
Strange, It's still saying I'm not whitelisted :( Could you try adding it as copeyj without the capitals? I think that might be it.

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
So yes sorry I have not been on lol that accident in the kitchen let's just say I didn't know Pyrex glass pans could explode like that

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
Life is full of little surprises anyways I work nights so I'll be on at odd
hours

GarrettPSA

Jul 29, 2019
So yes sorry I have not been on lol that accident in the kitchen let's just say I didn't know Pyrex glass pans could explode like that

Oh my gosh, hope you're OK. I never buy Pyrex for that exact reason, I might accidentally leave it in the oven too long and boom.

88VoidMiner88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : 88VoidMiner88
Mod experience : been playing FTB since minecraft 1.4.7

Lunch tomorrow : Curry Ramen!!! very unlikely tho

88VoidMiner88

Jul 29, 2019
I got attacked by an angry zombie right after i log in O_O
(apparently its nighttime)
btw how hard would it be to add a mod to the server? i'd love to see RemoteIO and Steve's Factory Manager (though it is alpha) in the server

GarrettPSA

Jul 29, 2019
I got attacked by an angry zombie right after i log in O_O
(apparently its nighttime)
btw how hard would it be to add a mod to the server? i'd love to see RemoteIO and Steve's Factory Manager (though it is alpha) in the server
I'll take a look at them during the day and get back to you :)

Ekobko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ekobko
Modding experience: I have played mincraft for about 3 years now. I started playing with mods about 2 years ago. I thin vanilla minecraft is too boring and I love playing with mods! I like creating new and intricate builds, and making my base as cool as possible!
Lunch: I could go for a nice subway sandwich, with buffalo chicken

GarrettPSA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ekobko
Modding experience: I have played mincraft for about 3 years now. I started playing with mods about 2 years ago. I thin vanilla minecraft is too boring and I love playing with mods! I like creating new and intricate builds, and making my base as cool as possible!
Lunch: I could go for a nice subway sandwich, with buffalo chicken
Added. Always been partial to the meatball marinara myself.

Ekobko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tastycakes22
Lunch: pasta[DOUBLEPOST=1392693585][/DOUBLEPOST]And why dont i see many people on the server? Im on a lot of the time but i dont see anyone!