Whitelist Server Why Not? [DW20 1.0.14][Whitelist][Minecraft 1.6.4] [10 Slots] [Mumble Team Chat]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GarrettPSA

Jul 29, 2019
Due to inactivity, the Server will be shut down sometime in March. There will be a download on this page for the world file when the server is gone.
-GarrettPSA/Dr_Death
The only question that needs no answer is
WHY NOT?
-anonymous

Why Not? :: 216.245.219.44:25565
Mumble Server :: mumble.host-blaze.net:65048
GarrettPSA IGN's :: Dr_Death,
Server:
  • 2GB ram
  • 24/7 Uptime
  • Dedicated IP
  • 7 slots
  • Server Running on DW20 Pack v.1.0.12 & Minecraft v. 1.6.4
  • Additional Info Provided on request
Bonuses:
  • If you want a mod that is not on the server, ask and you will probably get it
  • Small starting base To get rid of some of the beginning grind
  • No restricted mods ATM
Interested?
  • Provide IGN, AGE, and What your mod experience is
  • Also put what you want for lunch tomorrow at the end of your application.

Last edited:

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chowe010
EXPERIENCE: Played modded minecraft for about 2 years now, good with thermal expansion,tinkerers construct, and computer craft
Lunch tomorrow: a steak...(as a college student im always craving steak but never eating it)

GarrettPSA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chowe010
EXPERIENCE: Played modded minecraft for about 2 years now, good with thermal expansion,tinkerers construct, and computer craft
Lunch tomorrow: a steak...(as a college student im always craving steak but never eating it)
Added to Whitelist. Man what I wouldn't do for a steak right now...

Blu_Haze

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Blu_Haze
Experience: First played Minecraft back when it was a browser app. Played during beta 1.1_02 for a bit then got bored of vanilla and took a break. Came back when mods were more popular and played modded Minecraft off and on ever since. Ran my own server and mod pack for about six months until my friends got bored of the game, so now I'm looking for a server to join.
Tomorrows Lunch: Cat food.

GarrettPSA

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: First played Minecraft back when it was a browser app. Played during beta 1.1_02 for a bit then got bored of vanilla and took a break. Came back when mods were more popular and played modded Minecraft off and on ever since. Ran my own server and mod pack for about six months until my friends got bored of the game, so now I'm looking for a server to join.
Added.

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: wargodsown
Mods: te, ae,tinkers,thaumcraft,open blocks, ic2 and many more like cc .

Just looking for a nice place to chill and game willing to teach and learn.

Lunch would be chicken parmesian with Alfredo and garlic bread sticks and a few drinks to mellow out with

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019

I also have run a server myself for over a year for a small group of friends but real life got in the way so no funds to keep it going

GarrettPSA

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: wargodsown
Mods: te, ae,tinkers,thaumcraft,open blocks, ic2 and many more like cc .

Just looking for a nice place to chill and game willing to teach and learn.

Lunch would be chicken parmesian with Alfredo and garlic bread sticks and a few drinks to mellow out with

Added.

David Hassall

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: B1G_D_
Mods: All of them i like to try as many as possible. ive played FTB since it hit youtube, and tekkit when that was the rage.
i like a small close knit community to share and help each other.
Tomorrows lunch: cucumber.. yes just cucumber....

GarrettPSA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: B1G_D_
Mods: All of them i like to try as many as possible. ive played FTB since it hit youtube, and tekkit when that was the rage.
i like a small close knit community to share and help each other.
Tomorrows lunch: cucumber.. yes just cucumber....
Added...

Ricardo Zeledon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bar0nNash0r
Experience: I think two and a half years playing with mods.
Lunch: Probably burritos or something like that

CopeyJ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CopeyJ
Experience: I've only been playing the direwolf pack for the past few days in ssp, so whilst I'm not great I am starting to understand all the mods pretty well now. But i can't wait to learn more and get further into the tech!
Lunch: Spoonfulls of Nutella.

GarrettPSA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CopeyJ
Experience: I've only been playing the direwolf pack for the past few days in ssp, so whilst I'm not great I am starting to understand all the mods pretty well now. But i can't wait to learn more and get further into the tech!
Lunch: Spoonfulls of Nutella.
Added. ...makes the medicine go down, in the most delightful way!! If you have any questions feel free to ask me :)