Why can't I use 64x resourcepacks?????

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PossessedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Well I play MagicFarm2, and the Monster Pack but when I try to load in a 64x resourcepack it doesn't load.
I have been able to load them before. I thought it was Optifine_HD_U_D1 so I uninstalled it and that didn't work. I have 6gb allocated.

So what's the deal. I don't get it.

Thanks for reading,
PossessedGamer

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Soartex, Jadedcats resourcepack, and Sphax but I loaded up faithful and it works fine.
It is really damn hard to help you if you don't give us any information on HOW it doesn't work. Does the game crash? Does the resource packs not show up in game? what?

PossessedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
It is really damn hard to help you if you don't give us any information on HOW it doesn't work. Does the game crash? Does the resource packs not show up in game? what?

I don't crash at all but the resourcepack does not show up. Srry being unclear

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I don't crash at all but the resourcepack does not show up. Srry being unclear
And double clicking them does nothing? Remember it takes quite a long time to load in all the textures of the larger packs.

PossessedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
My best guess(not good at reading these logs myself) is that the constant missing "pack.mcmeta file" errors are an indication that you are trying to use a 1.5 texturepack instead of 1.6 resourcepack perhaps?
I have downloaded the resourcepacks from the ftb launcher and sphax i type ftb monster patch for sphax and since monster is only for 1.6 no 1.5.2 i got the right version but that was for version 1.0.9. But I used soartex to load up on log

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Best chance would be to go on the FTB support site listed under the Feed the Beast subsection and ask there.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin no longer exists, guess you deleted it, can't help you without seeing it.