Whitelist Server WhoCraft! | Ultimate | Whitelist | Friendly Community | 21+ Only

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sebster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sebster
What do you like about feed the beast? The huge variety of mods and how they interact with each other
Describe the type of player you are: efficient

NurseMissy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NurseMissy
What do you like about feed the beast?I love the variety of mods and the challenge of learning and using this mods :)
Describe the type of player you are: hmm, I love building a little house, setting up and then working with others on different projects :)

Storane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: storane
What do you like about feed the beast? Building something new each time with the large amount of mods
Describe the type of player you are: I like to set up machines over building pretty houses

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ashen92
What do you like about feed the beast? I like how there's so much to do. It never gets boring.
Describe the type of player you are: I'm friendly. I like building things. The bad part is that all my builds look like crap.

milkman

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: milkman21666
What do you like about feed the beast? it add's so many diffident ways to play the game. Which also brings new goals to go for.
Describe the type of player you are: lend back and take my time with project to in enjoy the moment well also trying to improve it every minute. I never go for the same power or endgame items, I try to do something new every time.

FoxtrotNine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FoxtrotNine
What do you like about feed the beast?: It basically had 90% of the mods I wanted to make in a custom pack to play LAN with my wife, so I started using it.
Describe the type of player you are: I really like cooperative play. I've never seen the allure of competition in Minecraft unless it's something like Universal Electricity (Ampz/Voltz), and even then only when it's friendly. That said, I like helping out with community builds, making things for the public, etc. and generally being helpful to other people. I also intend to try to drag my wife onto a server if she's in the mood to play SMP once I've found one. Cheers!