Who is playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
So as you can probably tell from my username, I am a longtime fan of Pokemon. (13 years in fact) And I was wondering who else got one of the new remakes as well. For me, I got the Omega Ruby and am loving it so much. Only complaint is that even while doing a Nuzlocke, the difficulty still seems to be far too easy.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
I think Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald was probably the easiest gen- playing it blind I made it into the elite four before getting wiped.
[the other gens my first run often ends before the 2nd or 3rd city]​

Though I've heard rumours about the remakes having difficulty options after you beat it once. [you'll face higher levelled Pokemon with better AI]

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Oooooh, and I don't remember the originals being too easy. Might've been because they were my third set of Pokemon games at that point though.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately I don't have a 3/2DS, so tough luck on me, but I do remember that the Gen 3 games were possibly my favorite, out of all so far. (Played through Gen 5)
So I can only imagine how great Omega/Alpha would be...

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Iiii just got Alpha Sapphire today. I've been doing other things, so I've only made it to Rustboro City so far.

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Naah. Anywho, damn I can't seem to be able to keep 'mons, they keep dying on me...especially when fighting Archie..no full team sweep like in X but getting to that point. Sorry, I'm nuzlocker trash.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Really? I found this game to be so easy through the main story. I did a nuzlocke and didn't lose a single one at least until post game. 0_0

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
OH MAN! I have been playing pokemon for about what? I got heartgold about 5 years ago, got B and B2, Got X, and now I have AS. Pokemon is one of my favorite games. I wonder if nintendo will either
A: port BW/BW2 and DP and Pl to 3D

B. Or act make something new

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
OH MAN! I have been playing pokemon for about what? I got heartgold about 5 years ago, got B and B2, Got X, and now I have AS. Pokemon is one of my favorite games. I wonder if nintendo will either
A: port BW/BW2 and DP and Pl to 3D

B. Or act make something new
Thread%20Necromancy.jpg